Helllooo Everyone!!!

• Hello, I am new to all of this..... I have decided to make a change in my life the better of myself, friends and loved ones. Any advice I could get would be greatly appreciated as I go on this journey. Today I am taking the first steps to a healther me.... I have smoked my last cigarette and have decided to try the Atkins diet. I wish you all the best of luck and if anyone here needs any help, please let me know. I don't want to start this alone.
  • Welcome!! And good luck to you. Everyone here gives support and encouragement
  • Hi Steffanie and

Joining this site was a VERY good step! You will find lots of support and encouragement here, and it is great that you are obviously ready to offer it to others also! Glad you are here.
  • Congratulations and good luck with quitting smoking! I did the same myself a few years back so I know how challenging it is. Just keep the big picture in mind and you'll get through it. Everyone here is super supportive and awesome, so you've landed in the right place.
  • Welcome to the board! My Mom just quit smoking three months ago, she has smoked pretty much my whole life and then some (and I'm 38 years old). This board is great for support and finding lots of information!!
  • . Congrats on taking that first step.

**wow melody, you do NOT look 38!**
  • Hi Steffanie! I'm glad you have joined us.
  • I am an ex smoker myself been almost 3 years. Good luck with that and the weight loss if you need help just reach out there is always someone to help. Someone who has been through that or someone who is going through it to cry with. You will do great.

Trish
  • to you, Steffanie! You're never alone at 3FC.

Congratulations on packing up the weed. I'm planning on doing the same later this week....
  • to the forum!
  • Glad to have you!!!
  • Welcome to the board!
  • So glad you're joining us! Post often so we get to know you.
  • Hello Steffanie, from a fellow Atkinser! Congrats on deciding to stop smoking. I just started posting this past weekend and I love it here already.