Question about Scales

• Hello everyone!

I am wondering if anyone knows where I can go to purchase a set of scales that will accurately weigh a person over 330lbs...? All I've been able to find at Wal-Mart and Target say they are accurate to 330.

While it is possible for me to put off buying a set until I have lost down to 330, I do not want to miss out on the elation that will come once I've lost this first 14 lbs.

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. Thanks!!
  • I bought the Tanita Large Capacity scale. http://www.scalesgalore.com/pbath.htm#hd351 It's a little pricey at $75.00, but it is hands down the very best scale I have ever owned. It stores the reading of your last weigh in and shows it. It will store readings for up to five people. I never get a different reading, at all. For me it was also important that it accuratley weigh over 300 lbs. It has a 440 capacity. At over 300 I really had a hard time finding and scale that would weigh me which allowed me to be in the dark alot.
  • I have a Tanita as well and it's awesome. Very accurate and worth the price. I've got the Jenny Craig model, which is accurate up to 400 lbs. I don't have any interest in Jenny Craig at all, but I wanted something reliable that measures ounces.