Help I can't Find Nutrition information 4 Mini Melts Ice Cream

• Can anyone please help me. I'm trying to find Nutrition information on Mini Melts Ice Cream (they are bb sized ice cream) My son brought me home a small bowl. For an early b-day present. I wanted to try it last summer but never got around to it. The only time it is around my area is durning the summer when our local swimming pool sells them. Thanks in advanced
  • They have their own website at MiniMelts DOT com with nutritional info. Just found it in a search.
  • Thanks Rhonda would happen to have the URL with the info posted. Maybe I've been staring at this screen to long but I found few of their site. Not sure if it was the one you went to. I couldn't find anything but it's 14 % fat and high quality ice cream.
    Thanks in advance.
  • Mez, go here: http://minimelts.com/usa/usindex.html

Then click on the 'flavours and nutritional facts' button on the left side of the screen and scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. From there you can click on those links under 'nutrition facts'. They open Acrobat files, so you have to have Acrobat Reader installed to view them. It depends on what kind you had, but the 14% Plain Mix is 220 Calories, 14g of fat, 20g carb, 0g fiber and 3g protein. The Chocolate has an extra 10 calories.

I'm assuming he got you the full fat as opposed to the reduced fat. Hope that helps.
  • Thank you very much!!! Yea it was the full fat Lucky I had 12 WW points banked.