I am new

• Hello everyone, I am new.My name is suzieq. I am a mother of six children some adopted, just two left a home, teenage boys god help me. I weight 243 and working on losing 100lb but will be happy to weight 150 or anything least than I do now. I live in Arkansas. I am 36. If there is anything I can do to help anyone just let me know. I am on the computer everyday and can't wait to get to know the people in the group. If there is anything you would like to know about me just ask.
  • Welcome Susieq: There's a lot of friendly people lurking around here and I'm sure people will be introducing themselves soon.

Six children--how exciting! I only had 2 but had several exchange students over the years. It's really interesting to see how kids turn out. They're always surprising.

I am working on losing 100+ lbs. It's a long journey but I've had it with life in the fat lane. I can barely remember what it is like to be thin but I want to show my kids that I can do it.

BJF
  • Hi - welcome to the group, it's great to have you here. You're starting out at the exactly the same weight as I did, so I just want to let you know that it certainly can be done. Just keep plugging away at your plan and you'll make it! We're all here for support along the way if you need it. Don't be shy...

~Dee