Well, I'm not where I want to be yet, but I'm getting there and am in need of inspiration. Thin is fun, but getting there is not so fun. I heard something similar to this on the radio so I decided to do one of my own.
Ten Things I Hate about Exercise!
1. I hate that all my clothes fit properly and actually look good!
2. I hate the new muscles I've developed and I miss the cottage cheese I once had.
3. I hate how I get people telling me how great I look all the time.
4. I hate the great selection of clothing I now have to chose from. Afterall, who needs all those choices?!
5. I hate that I can breath easier because of the weight loss and endurance built through exercise.
6. I hate how great I feel and how much energy I have.
7. I hate how I get those cute googley eyed looks from my husband.
8. I hate that the furniture doesn't squeak when I sit down.
9. I hate being able to sit in just about any chair and fit.
10. I hate that I will live longer if I continue to live healthy.
So, next time I feel unmotivated to exercise, I'll go over my list of why it's so "bad" for me.