Newbie alert

• HI! I have been lurking around here for a few days. I usually post on the PCOS board. It looks like you all have a wonderful board and I wanna join in the fun

My highest weight was 283 and so far this year I have lost 20 lbs. I do have to take Glucophage XR right now to see any results. When I wasn't on the meds I stalled for over 7 months in a 7lb range.

Right now I am struggling with getting exercise so I have a 600 minute goal for June to start out with for now.

So anyways...that it is about me, at least about weight loss stuff.

Have a healthy day!
  • to the board! Post often so we can get to know you!
  • Welcome! It is fun here! Congrats on your weight loss so far. I set personal exercise challenges for the first few months and it helped so much in making it a habit everyday. GL!
  • Welcome to the group! Great to see new posters around. Jump right in anywhere at all.

~Dee
  • It's wonderful to have you!

Linda
  • Hi there! Yeah, I didn't see results until I started on the glucophage, either... in fact, I still have to go to extreme measures to make anything happen, so I'm going to ask the doc if she thinks I should up the dose. PCOS stinks.

I'm like you with exercise -- REALLY hard to get going. But today I walked to do some errands instead of driving. And I'm going to do some housework that needs to be done, and hey, at least it gets me off my duff. baby steps, I guess, right?
  • Welcome

Its nice here! You will love it!
  • Exercise is what I struggle with also. Post often!
  • Thanks for the Welcome Ladies!
  • I'm new here too but have found some great threads already, welcome and enjoy
  • WELCOME!!
    I am trying as well to get the exercise thing going. This is a great group and we are happy to have you here!