can I join

• I have a 100lbs to lose can i join this group? Where would i post the points I earn? Thats if I earn any.
  • Of course you can!!!

to our wonderful group

It's great to have you here.

As for points...do you mean our points challenge? If so it's got it's own thread on our main page. You get 2 points for staying on your food plan, whatever it is..then one point for drinking all your water for the day,and one more point for getting some exercise So you'll post whatever points you got out of a possible 4 each day.

You can post your food plan, ie: your particular food, water and exercises goals in the "Point Challenge Plans" thread.

And if this wasn't the points you were talking about, well, then I look a little silly don't I??!!!

Welcome once again..and make yourself right at home!

Linda
  • Welcome!

There is a non-ww points thread that was just opened by jacobsmommy, our moderator.
  • Welcome here!! Look forward to seeing you around!
  • I just joined this group yesterday, and I'd like to say welcome! From what I've seen so far, this seems to be a lively, friendly group. Just jump right in!
  • to the group! As Linda has already said, there is a points thread for overall staying on plan, excercise, etc., Post often so we can get to know you!
  • Nice to have you here!!
  • Of course you can join - we welcome everyone here (directed to all those still out lurking wondering if they should take the plunge). This is a fabulous group and there's lots of challenges to keep you on your toes if you're up for that sort of thing. Jump right in anywhere and let us know how you're doing.

~Dee
  • thanks everyone I will make my self at home.