My flight to Miami

• HEY
    Well I went on my trip to Miami and fit just fine on the plane seat.
    I was so scared of flying but NOW I AM IN LOVE WITH IT !

As for my diet... well!
    I just did not do so well. As of right now I am up maybe 2 lbs.. ( But Tom is here) so I hope that I did not gain anything.
    I fell while I was in Miami so I am not getting to exercise right now. I hope to start hat back late in the week.
    I am finding it a little hard to get back on track but I know I can do it!

Welcome to all the new people here!
    Tracey
  • glad to hear you had a good trip. On top of being large sized, I'm tall. So I getting this end of mine and my legs in those coach seats is not always fun, heh heh.

I can gain as much as 5 lbs at TOM. Trips can throw me off, but reading and posting here can help me get me back into the swing. (I'm using my fingers for something other than munching on chocolate at least!!)
  • Glad to hear to had a good trip to my neck of the woods. Hopefully you are feeling better! Did you get rained on?? Hope you'll come visit us again!!!!
  • We did get rain... .everyday at some point.
    We stayed at The Westin Diplomat . It was a real nice place to relax.

Not much to do unless you rent a car ( Around the resort ).. Which we did and went to a place called the Beach Place. We ate at sloppy Joes.. It was good.
    The next day we did an air boat ride
    It was over all too soon.
    You live in a very beautiful area.
    You are Blessed!
  • That's great news about the plane trip. Glad you had a good time. 2 pounds? That's nothing!

~Dee