Hello! Buddy?

• Hi! JacobsMommy said I should look over here, so here I am! Hello, again. I'm looking for a fellow chick with over 100 lbs to lose, to help me do the same! I'm married with 2 teenagers and a pre-teen. My 20th HS reunion is coming up and I know I won't make 100 lbs by October, but at least I can make a good start! My goal is to 115 lbs lighter by my 40th b-day. (Feb. 2008). I'm thinking of joining Weight Watchers. I have a membership to Curves, but I haven't gone in months. I just recently bought a Turbo Jam workout video, but I haven't recieved it. So, anyone interested in heading down this road together? I need all the help/support I can get!!!
    It's so heartwarming to see there are other people in this same position and so many of you willing to help. I'm looking forward to getting to know you.
  • Hi Red Momma, I am also new to this site, and also want to lose about 120 lbs. before my 40th B-day in Jan. of 2008. I have two small kids, a 9 yr. ols and a 5 yr ols. I would love to buddy up with you....
  • Oh, also let me know how you like the turbo jam. I'm thinking about buying it, I would love to hear your review before I do.!!!!
  • Red Momma and Mookiemunchkin
    So glad you both decided to join us. You'll love it here. There are so many wonderful people here to help with this long journey that we're all on.

Good Luck to the both of you.
  • 'ello red, I posted to you in the other thread you made. I have 108 lbs to lose, would like to be buddies
  • Hi Lottie! I love your hair!!! I'd like to be buddies with you, thank you! Which magazine is taking your picture??
  • Hi Munchkin! I'd like to be buddies with you! I need the support to stay on track and knowing there are people doing the same thing, helps so much! I will let you know about Turbo Jam! I'm excited to get started. We will have a rockin' 40th year! ;-)
  • Welcome to both of you!

This is the best place on earth for the kind of support we need!

Linda
  • to the board! Lots of support here for whatever plan you chose!
  • Yahhh!! Look at all the newbies!!

The 100 lb club is a great place to hang out. We have lots of challenges & interesting threads!! Please feel to jump right in and add your 2 cents!!