Im Tickled!! seeing results YEAH!!

• I just HAD to share my small victory with you guys! My husband and I are taking measurment's of ourselves every ten day's becouse we like the results we get from that more than the scale and find them more accurate anyway's I have lost 14 1/2 inches overall!!! that's since jan 15th! Im really happy about this and just had to post, right when i was wondering if everything i was doing was right tonight proved it's working! The best part is i've lost 4 1/2 inches from my lower abs or the love handles wich ever you'd like to call them whoo hoo!!!
  • That's fantastic!!! You must be so excited. Congrats and thanks for the reminder to pull out that measuring tape!
  • In my own opinion, I believe measuring is better than weighing! I think it's more accurate but what do i know! Thanks for your reply!
  • Congratulations! It's nice to see results like that.I may need to start over on my measurements,unless I can find where I hid them...which is a shame,because I really like that then the scale.
  • That's amazing! So proud of you! You're such an inspiration.
  • That is so awesome! I love measuring myself for the exact same reason!! Wow 14 1/2 inches overall is great!
  • You're such an inspiration

Thanks for saying that it means so much i will keep going because ppl like you make me wanna! Thanks
  • Great job! Keep up the good work.
  • That's excellent - isn't fabulous to see your hard work is paying off!

~Dee
  • Wow!!!!!! Your melting before our eyes! That is awseome!
  • OMG!! That is fantastic!!!