It has been a nice day

• It has been such a nice day today ~ I got to talk to my son, and he taught me some stuff on the computer. It has been fun. He changed my avatar pic (I'm still not sure how to do some stuff), and taught me how to get some of the kind of pictures on here that I have seen you all do and always wanted to learn. He was a good teacher. I need more lessons though. It was fun.

• That's great Gayle!

I'm glad you're having a good day!

Linda
  • Good days are fantastic, aren't they. I'm glad you enjoyed it
  • Here is a picture of my Grandson Corbin ~ the one in my avatar with me (that was an old picture) He was 2 then, he is 8 now. He is in Houston ~ I miss him so much.

• Good days make the bad days worth it.
  • Well, I guess I need some more lessons ~ when I first saw this thread ~ there was Corbin ~ a nice picture of him ~ now all I see is a box with a red x. What have I done wrong? I was hoping you all could see him ~ what makes me smile!
  • I can see the picture just fine ~ he was a real cutie (sure he still is) and its nice to see your smiling face.

I'm happy that you had a nice day. You're such a sweet and supportive person.
  • That is sweet!

I go over to my parents' every week to help them with the new computer they got for Christmas. It is fun.