Old 01-20-2006, 10:27 PM   #1  
Green Tea Goddess

Unhappy I've come crawling back...

I can't believe it. I was doing SO good. Starting all over again... gosh... it's so depressing. I was just starting to get a new body. All my hard work was just starting to show.

I love you all so much. You've always shown me so much support and I hope at least some of you remember me. I'm looking forward to getting to know all the new members and reacquaint myself with those of you I already know. That is, if you all wouldn't mind having me back.

I've got some news to report. The bad news is, that I've gained some weight. The good news is that I'm still with my fiance and I'm going to be going to college soon to become a nurse! I'm SO excited. I'm starting my life all over again. This is going to be a great year for me. A turning point. College, marriage, weight loss, turning 25. YAY!
Venus In Mourning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 10:40 PM   #2  
Linda

Height: 5'0"

Of course I remember you...it hasn't been all that long!

Congratulations on all your good news...I hope to be a nurse someday too when my kids are grown (I'm 28 with two little ones 8 and 4)

Good for you for getting back on the horse..now stop beating yourself up and be proud of taking the initiative to start again!

Linda
famograham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 10:55 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 562.3/404/195

Height: 6'3"

Welcome back. I am a big believer in the old saying you can never be defeated if you are unwilling to quit. It is a process and a life long journey. You can do it.

I wish you the very best.
Charles78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 12:04 AM   #4  
Crazy Canuck

You're back and ready to get into the swing of things, that's the important thing! So many disappear, give up and don't give themselves a chance to start over. You have so many plans for a wonderful and successful life, not the least of which will be weight-loss. You came back, you really want it, so go for it! Remember ~ everyone who is successful at this started over one last time.
Jillegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 03:35 AM   #5  
DollyR

S/C/G: GW - 145

Height: 5'6"

Best of Luck!! How exciting all those new things happening in your life!! I love big positive changes. You will do well on your plan and you have so much to look forward to!!

This is a great place for support! Let us know how you are doing.
DollyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 08:12 AM   #6  
One pound at a time...

back! As Linda has said, do not beat yourself up about it. You are back ready to start again. I think most of us have had "do-overs".
ChocLabLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 08:22 AM   #7  
Downsizing Dee!

Hi Venus, of course I remember you. Welcome back! It certainly sounds like you've got some exciting things coming up - that's great. I'm looking forward to seeing you post again.

~Dee
newfiedarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 10:51 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

Welcome back. I was just thinking of you the other day when they were advertising for Survivor casting calls in the area. Glad to see you made your way back to us.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 01:12 PM   #9  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

I remember you, too. You're not that far from me, and in Racine, no less! Home of the Kringle!!!

Welcome back!
SuchAPrettyFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 05:12 PM   #10  
Hanging in the Heartland

S/C/G: 470/220/170

Height: 5"8"

Welcome back, Venus IM. Isn't this a great place? How's it going with your art? Denise
activeadventurer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 05:48 PM   #11  
for me, for them

S/C/G: 345/ticker

Height: 5'10"

Welcome back. Nice to meet you! I'm getting married, too, this year and just graduated from college so I know how excited you must be. Good luck (with everything)!
ScarlettDrawl is offline   Reply With Quote