Just starting out

• Hi...I am just starting out on this weight loss journey. I signed up for weight watchers, and I am hoping as my first goal, to lose 100 lbs. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  • Hi and welcome. Congrats on your loss so far. WW is a great program. We have quite a few members who follow it.
  • Kellann!
    Great to have you here!
    Make yourself at home and post often....this is a truly wonderful place

Linda

• I, too, am a weight watcher member. I need the structure of meetings and like the camraderie with other members. Plus it's a way of eating that I can live with for the rest of my life.

Please stay around and post often. You'll learn a lot from the wonderful people here.
  • welcome! i've only been posting since Jan 1 - but everyone here has been so supportive. i can't thank them enough. it's hard to talk to people in the "real world" about some of the issues I have. But this list has been so open and wonderful. welcome!
  • to the forum! There a few posters that are on WW and have great success with it. Post often so we can get to know you.
  • Hi, welcome to the group. As everyone has said, this is a wonderful place for support and encouragement. Jump right in anywhere!

~Dee
  • welcome, kellann. My tip would be to take everything one meal at a time, and to focus on incorporating changes in your lifestyle at whatever rate you can. You don't have to do it all at once, and if you fall 'off' one meal, you can still jump back 'on' for the very next one. This is a long journey, but truly worth it.