Great snack idea for when you're craving chocolate

• Quaker has these chocolate rice cakes that are only 60 calories a rice cake. Now I know that they are empty calories for those who are really sticklers about how they use their calories for the day but it is a great option for when you are craving chocolate. I had one today and it is delicious. It curbed my craving but I didn't feel bad about it after.
  • Ohhh that sounds good! I love rice cakes, I will have to go look for those.
  • great suggestion... thanks! I've had the peanut butter ones before - I added a very small amount of fresh strawberry jam :
  • MMMM, I'm addicted to Quaker's White Cheddar ones..problem is..I could happily eat a bag of 14 cakes at 40 cals. a piece (560 cals.).

Even that, as horrifying as it is, is better than a huge bowl O chips!

(I haven't eaten a whole bag of RC's in a long time in case you're wondering..)

xoxo
    Linda
  • Hershey kisses are 25 calories a piece. Even the Rich Dark ones. Of course, if you have trouble stopping, I recommend you don't buy a bag of them.
  • I like those rice cakes too!! (Just finished a bag yesterday actually )
  • I adore the rice cakes, although I have the caramel ones!!

ooo! Hershey's Kisses... yumm yumm!

And of course, now I'm hungry *lol*
  • Heehee--I alternate caramel (tastes just like caramel corn to me!) and the chocolate ones. If I'm having them, I usually save up enough cals to have a couple at a time. Weird in a way since I don't like POPCORN and they're really similar eating experiences (although I don't get husks stuck in my teeth with the rice cakes).
  • I am goin shoppin this weekend, and I will definatly try them. Up until now, my chocolate cravings have been kept quite with a lil bowl of sugar free fat free chocolate pudding.
  • Sounds yummy. I love the cheddar ones so I'll definitely be trying those. Thanks for the tip.