Remember me?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Wow. I finally made it back. I was pleasantly shocked to see that the board was still here. I have tears in my eyes. I am really hoping my long ago friends (angels) are still around.

I am wonderful except I am at my heaviest again. But I am more than ready. I turned 30 last month, and I don't want to start the next decade of my life like I have been. It's been a really rough couple of years, but I am doing really well. Except, I gained all of my weight back and then some.

But, am back and stronger than before. I've missed everyone so much and hope to make some new friends soon.

Jennifer

265/265/165
  • back!

Lots of old friends and many new ones. Sounds like you've got a lot of determination.
  • back Jennifer! We're all back here ready to try again for 2006. Let's make 2006 an unforgettable one!

With you every step of the way...
    Celina
  • Jennifer!!!!

How about that!?!?! Aren't you a sight for sore eyes!! I always wondered what happened to you and if you'd ever find your way back home!!

Don't worry about the weight - alot of us are at our highest or pretty damn close. But 2006 is going to be our year!! Are you going to join us???

Welcome back! I've missed ya!!
  • This is too weird! I was thinking about you the other day. I remember when you moved.. when you changed jobs. (but I don't remember that bag of cookies )
    It is great to see you. I used to be Slimdown.. then changed my name about a year ago to Charbar.

It's wonderful to see you here!! How's your life?!!
  • Wow!! Jenniffer ~ it is so great to see you back. I will always remember you ~ you were the first one to welcome me to the 100lb club. I am still here, but sadly, am still struggling ~ can't seem to hit on the right combination of things to lose this weight and keep it off. Got half way there once, but then went back up and have not......well you get the idea. Thanks to the encouragement of these wonderful folks here, I am keeping on and not giving up. One day I will get myself together.

So great to see you back!!!

• Welcome back! I am turning 30 this year too and am also determined to make this new decade in my life a lot healthier than the last decade! We can do it together!!!!
  • back Jennifer!!

I've been here a little less than a year now (April 19th to be exact), so I don't remember you...but this is the best place I've ever found for support and I adore everyone here!

You sound strong, and ready...and this thing just doesn't happen unless you are ready.
    So, let's be off into an amazing year..we can do this!

xoxo
    Linda
  • Welcome back Jennifer!!!! You were always such an inspiration and great support for me when I first joined. I asked Sandi about you when I returned and she said you hadn't been around in a while. It's good to see you back.
  • Awwwww...you really didn't forget me. I am so touched. And YES...I am back..am in this thing all the way. I can't post like a mad woman like in the past. I actually really have to do work at this new job (been here 3 years)...and I don't have a new pc at home, but I will be here.

I plan on doing what I did in the past. Water, Water, Water..eat like a cave man and move this a$$. HeeHee.

Hello to all who I have yet to meet. I am so happy to see so many new faces. And so happy to see my angels from a few yrs back.

Oooooh....I am SO excited. I did lose 4 lbs before xmas..but now gained it back with 2 lbs over xmas-new years. So, it's down from here. Wooohoo!
  • What a surprise- its been so long since both of us have been posting at the same time. You'll have to catch us up on what is going on in your life- its been so long and the last I remember you were going through a rough patch & everything was topsytuvy in your life...but that was ages ago.

Glad to have you back
  • Welcome back, Jennifer! I'm still a relative newbie, so wasn't around when you were last here. Isn't it a great place though? The door's always open.
  • JENNIFFER!!!!! I am so glad to see you back. I've often wondered how things were going and hoping that someday you'd find your way back to us. Great to see you!
  • OMG OMG OMG JENNIFER!!!!!!! (read with a really loud high pitched screaming voice while jumping up and down!!!) i was JUST thinking about you last night!!!! i was worried you were lost out there somewhere!!! OMG, WELCOME BACK!!!!
  • When I bumped the Point Challenge Plans thread, I wondered where you were & how you were & such. So glad to see you back!!