Intro.

• Hi Guys, new poster here..

I'm not a 100 pounder, but my girlfriend Jen415 is, so I though here was a good place to say Hi....hope she'll be along soon to say Hi back.

We have decided to embark on this weight loss journey together, as I'm sure teamwork must help.

All the best to everyone for the New Year, and see you all in Slimland.

Alan
  • Hi Alan, good to see you here!!!! I am sure doing it as a couple will be good fun (I mean weightloss - oh dear my fingers work faster than my brain!!!). I am sure Jen has told you about Howberley (Howie and Kimberley) and their amazing success!
  • Hey what a coincidence...I'm from Lancashire originally....Preston to be exact...small world....
  • Hi there handsome.....glad to see you posting here!
  • Welcome Alan,
    Everyone is soooooo nice here.....you will love it!!!! That is so sweet that you are doing this together with your girlfriend!!!!!! I've been trying to get my husband to do WW with me and he has gotten "half on board"..lol. He's actually lost about 30 pounds just eating the same WW suppers as me..lol. The support on here is wonderful but it is even nicer when you have a "live person" to be your number one supporter. Ok..I better run...Good Luck to you Alan.....we all can do this!!!!!!!!
    Happy New Year...
    Olivia
  • Hi Alan, it's so good to see you here! Welcome to the group!

Beverly
  • Hi Alan!
    It's great to do this with a partner! My husband and I are doing fitday.com

welcome!
  • Welcome Alan! I hope everything works for the two of you doing this together. My fiance has decided to do this with me as I get restarted. Good luck you two!
  • Hi Alan! How wonderful that you are so supportive and on board too! I'd love to get my DH on board with me.
  • Hey, Alan - glad to see you! We've enjoyed getting to know Jen and it'll be a pleasure to get to know you, too.
  • Hi, Alan. I've really enjoyed trading posts with Jen. Feel free to come over and say hi at Gettin' Together thread.
  • Alan!
  • welcome Alan. It sure helps when you have a supportive significant other in your life.
  • Alan! Glad to see you here for support for Jen!
  • Alan!

Great to have you (and Jen of course!) here!

Linda