Weekly Weigh In --Dec 26-Jan 2, 2006!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hello everyone!

My company was closed yesterday so I'm just checking in now and I didn't see a weigh in thread up yet, so I figured I start one.

I lost 3lbs! and 8.2 since Thanksgiving!!

How is everyone else doing during the Holidays?

Have a great week and Happy New Year Everyone!
  • I've lost 5 lbs since the 17th December!!! I was dancing around the gym when I weighed in this morning, singing "two more pounds to onederland onederland onederland...."
  • Well last time I weighed in (2 weeks ago) my scale's battery were going dead and I didnt realize it until last week when it said I lost more weight than I should have. So I checked it.. and it lied to me!! I was still at 232!! Last week I couldn't weigh because of TOM, but this week I am now down 3 pounds! With a new battery in so it's not lying anymore! haha
  • 315 again, yay for not gaining!
  • Good going, everyone!
    I can't WI because hubby pinched the battery out of my scales. He said I'm allowing them to feed my OCD, and I have to agree with him. I'm guessing I've gained a little, but I'm trying not to stress about it.
  • I love seeing a big drop on my first week back on plan - I am down 6 to 275 (gulp!).

Way to go to the other ladies who lost and maintained through the holidays!
  • Wow - look at you guys losing weight or maintaining during Christmas - that is quite an achievement!

A big pat on the back to you all!

Love Amanda x
  • gak - no loss this week

Oh well, it could have been worse. Back down next week
  • I was out of town during my weigh day, and just got back tonight, so I don't know. I didn't go nuts off plan, but ate more than normal and haven't logged my food for 4 days and am looking forward to getting back on track.

I usually weigh in the morning, and this evening's weight was the same as last weeks' morning one, so I think I stayed the same (did that make sense?). I'll take that.
  • I have a feeling I will not be at goal anymore. I had 3 off days with Christmas and I seem to be holding onto the water. No worries here though I know it will come back off. I also know that most of it is just water. Good job to all you losers.
  • Well with Christmas I gained two pounds. No biggy, over all I've lost through the holidays and that's what matters. So back at this next week and I'll have the two pounds gone and maybe more.
  • I gained 2 lbs as well....
    but I'm back on track.

I think it's just amazing how many people LOST weight over christmas.. that is just amazing!!
  • I was amazed to see the needle on the scale settle at 198 today; I lost a pound this week, despite the holidays! Happy dancing here at 198. The lower I go, the more relieved I am to have some breathing room between where I am and my self-imposed 200 pound barrier. I just don't wanna go there again.
  • I maintained at 178 which I cannot believe!!!!!!! Like I was saying...I was nothing but a big piggy during Christmas...uggggh. I guess maybe the running around shopping, running to 4 different celebrations, and trying to work the night shift in between everything gave me enough activity points to counteract the gain??? I don't know...maybe it was just a Christmas miracle...lol. Like Howie said though....back on it big time for next week....and I'll hope for a nice loss Congrats to everyone on losing, maintaining,etc...it sounds like everyone did very well!!!!!!
  • That's great, Olivia! As an RN, you probably do get your share of exercise on the move.