New here

• Hi Everyone! I would like to jump in and join your group here if you don't mind. Once upon a time I was on the Atkins thread, doing pretty well if I might add, I lost 60lbs...however I fell off that boat and here I am at square 1 again.
    My name is Traci and I'm 34yrs old. My weight is somewhere between 262 and 267. Not completely sure because I have been avoiding Mr. Scale. However as of January 1st I want to make a complete lifestyle change. I'm going to tackle everything at once and try to maintain what little sanity I have left in the mean while. Quit Smoking, Lose Weight and....DH and I are wanting a baby.. and while the "trying" part is a blast, I know that at the weight I'm at now it isn't going to help matters.
    So there go my goals in black and white. I look forward to meeting and chatting with everyone. Talk with you all later.
  • Welcome Trazzie. I've only been here a short while, but love it so far! Good luck and I look forward to getting to know you!
  • to the Group Tracy. I look forward to getting to know you in the New Year!
  • Welcome Tracy. I'm Tracey. lol You will definitely love it here. Everyone is so supportive. Looking forward to getting to know you.
  • to you, Traci! Glad you decided to join us at the 100lb. Club. You'll find lots of support and good humour here.

Packing up smoking and tackling your weight? I take my hat off to you! Three years ago I went from smoking 40 ciggies a day to around 5, but I can't seem to muster up the gumption to drop those last ones.

Have you decided upon a plan of action for the New Year?
  • Hi and welcome You have found a great place. Look forward to hearing about your successes in the new year.
  • Welcome Tracy. What a great way to start the New Year. This is the place to be to help your weight loss happen.