Thoughts and condolences for Jennifer (Teapotdynamo)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Jennifer briefly mentioned in another thread that she lost her beloved Grandmother last week. So, Jennifer, I just wanted to send you my condolences and deepest sympathies for the loss of your loved one. Please know that you are in my thoughts during this especially difficult time.

Beverly
  • You have my condolensces as well, Jennifer.
  • You'll be in my prayers.
  • Jennifer, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. You'll definitely be in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Thinking of you, Jennifer....
  • Sorry for your loss. I lost my Grandmother this year also. It's sad but we have a lot of great memories.
  • I'm sorry for your loss Jennifer - grandmothers are such special people.

~Dee
  • Oh, wow... thanks so much, Beverly and everyone! Hubby and I had to head to Ohio this weekend for the funeral. It wasn't unexpected; she's had Alzheimer's (such a sad disease ) for quite some time and her health had been failing for several weeks. Still, it's never easy to lose a loved one. She had a hard life and a hard death, which makes it all the more difficult.

Thanks again for all your thoughts; I really appreciate it!
  • Thoughts and prayers for you and your family Jennifer.
  • I am sorry for your loss. I lost a grandma twice once to Alzheimer's and then again when she passed away.
  • Sorry for your loss, Jennifer -- and Howie too!
  • I am so sorry!
  • I'm so sorry
  • jennifer i'm sorry to hear this. i'll be thinking about you and your family.
  • Thinking of you and your family, my humblest condolences...