YOGINI WINS the November Points Challenge!!!

• Chandra WINS the November Points Challenge with a PERFECT score of 120 out of a possible 120!!

WAY TO GO!!!

Wooo Hooo!!

The Final lineup looked like this...
    1. Yogini ~ 120
    2. icedragon6669 ~ 112 AND luflic ~ 112
    3. irishgreengables ~ 110
    4 .Sheila53 ~ 107
    5. ahill1979 ~ 105

6. Dishy Fishy ~ 97
    7. Activeadventure ~ 62
    8. famograham ~ 40
    9. babs2810 ~ 36

Congratulations to everyone!!!

And an extra congratulations to those who managed to go a whole month and have no zero days! WOW!!!
    ~ Yogini ~ icedragon6669 ~ luflic ~ irishgreengables ~ Sheila53 ~ahill1979 ~
    Dishy Fishy ~

• Chandra that is awesome!!!!
  • Congrats!
  • A perfect score - awesome job!

~Dee
  • YEAH! A perfect score is awesome. How has it reflected in your weightloss? I would love to hear what you are doing to stay motivated.
  • Great job, Chandra!
  • woohoo! congrats chandra and everyone else!!
  • Quote: YEAH! A perfect score is awesome. How has it reflected in your weightloss? I would love to hear what you are doing to stay motivated.

Thanks everyone I was so motivated and focused...I have relaxed my approach a bit but am still plugging along;just haven't been posting so much here. I'll try to catch up as I can.

To answer your question, Irish, I lost 24 pounds in 5 weeks by being STRICT with myself 99% of the time (seriously, just look at my food and exercise logs during those times in the TOPS threads).

Being that it's the holiday time and I have lost of work, lots of end of the year stuff to attend to, I have had to relax things up slightly but I'm still plugging along.

What motivates me? The desire to feel, look and BE the best I can be...the fact that old clothes started to fit better...the trainer who did my body fat reading being SO impressed with the changes in my measurements and fat loss in so short a time...seeing my hourglass figure release a little "sand" , having a nearly painless menstrual cycle, sleeping better, feeling great after working out really HARD, being ABLE to work out really HARD

I'm still focused and it feels good to review why I am working as hard as I am, so thanks for asking!