Old 11-30-2005, 01:55 PM   #1  

Default I had a decent weight loss even with Thanksgiving!!

Hi everyone,

It has been a while but i wanted to update you LOL. I cheated big time during Thanksgiving, drank four glasses of wine that day and then the next day had four beers. I came away from last week 1.6 lbs less.

So with all that i still lost 1.6 lbs. Obviously i would have lost more but who cares i still lost and had fun i am so excited.
Eliegirl2PMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 02:07 PM   #2  
My inspiration!

S/C/G: 288/288/150

Height: 5'4"

That's great -- congrats! Gotta have that vino on the holidays -- ha, ha!

Lauren
Natalie'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 03:06 PM   #3  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

Good going. It's nice to let go every once in a while. We had two dinners last week so I'm hoping to at least maintain or maybe have a litlle loss. I will see Friday.
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 03:06 PM   #4  
One pound at a time...

That is awesome! You obviously made some great choices!
ChocLabLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 04:54 PM   #5  
Sick of Fat

S/C/G: 240/183/150

It wasn't all bad food then It's surprising to know when you cheat you still lost! I was surprised myself as well!
sabriena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 10:58 AM   #6  

Thanks everyone

I am excited that i still lost. I have decided even though i am on Jenny Craig and even though they said i can't do this, i am going to have two cheat meals a week (not days, just two cheat lunches or suppers). That seems to help too in regards to my cravings. I have the meal and then i feel so darn bloated i don't want to bother for a while. So far it has been working. Actually i have been doing this the last few weeks and even with having wine and beer LOL but the wine and beer will not be all the time, just on holidays. so obviously i compensated well enough to still have a good weight loss.

i feel great
Eliegirl2PMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 11:32 AM   #7  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

Sounds like a good plan just be careful. I do a treat day once a week but I still count calories on that day so I know what I did. It can be hard sometimes to stop at that one day. I don't find it difficult anymore but when I was first starting it was really hard to not eat the next day. So like I said a treat is fine just be aware and always be on your guard. You can do this. Keep up the good work.
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote