Weekly Weigh-in: Nov. 28 - Dec. 4

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I'm quite happy this week, I worked really hard, upped my exercise to 1 hour and I'm down 4 pounds. Yay me!

Congrats to all you other losers this week and those that stuck to their plans!

~Dee
  • Dee - That's awesome and on Thanksgiving week and everything!!

I lost 2.6. I'm pretty happy with that. I don't think I have EVER lost weight on a Holiday week!
  • I did not weigh in on saturday. I am going to go on Tues of this week though.
  • I've lost 1.6lbs. Back in the right direction at least. And for Thanksgiving week, I'm pretty proud of myself. Now, just need to move the right direction from here on out. Congratulations to everyone on your progress!
  • I'm only down half a pound. I'm a little disappointed but I am looking at the big picture here since I have lost a total of eight pounds so far.

Last night I went to a going away party and ate way too much and now this morning I have a tummy ache. Why did I do that? I'm thinking subconscious self sabotage. But I'm back on track, no wallowing in this. I saw my mom last night and she asked if I was losing weight. In the past, as soon as someone mentions that I look like I'm losing weight that's when I start messing up. But I refuse to continue to repeat the pattern in my life. Back on track this week.
  • Down .8 this week, I was happy since I wasn't great for Thanksgiving, boy am I glad that's behind me!

Have a great week everyone!
  • WOW! Congrats on all the losing over the holiday! Sandi -- way to go. You are doing it. This is 2 great weeks in a row, no? I am not sure I have ever seen your tracker so low. Keep it up.

I am down .4. It is measly but considering TOM appeared this morning, I am not surprised or even disappointed.
  • Last week I weighted in at 270 Today it was 268 so Yeahhhhhh down 2 lbs. Don't know how didn't exercise that much at all this week. But plan to this week. Keep up the great work every one.
  • Great job everyone and even during Thanksgiving for some of us. I weighed this morning to check out the damage. I am the same that I was before Thanksgiving. So I have some hope that I will have a loss by Friday when I weigh in for the week.
  • 174lb, down 2lb from last Monday.
  • I weigh on Tuesdays so I weighed today and was totally blown to see that I am down 2 more pounds this week! I thought I wouldn't have lost anything because of Thanksgiving and I really didn't watch too much of what I ate during it But, 2 pounds down!

Good job to everyone else also!! You guys are all doing such great jobs!!
  • Well done to all those who lost despite the Thanksgiving celebrations.

I managed to drop 2 of the 6 pounds I gained. I was worried my weight was gonna trip back into the 200s, so I'm relieved.
  • Excellent job everyone!
    I got more exercise over the Thanksgiving weekend (walking and swimming) but didn't follow my plan very good and I am up a pound to 249.
    My plan for December is to do my I mile Walk Away the Pounds tape 3 times a day. It doesn't sound so bad to me to spend 15 minutes in the morning, afternoon and evening to walk 3 miles. I also will keep a better food journal. Where do you guys and galls go to get your calorie counting information?
  • I weighed in Monday but didn't think to post. I was thrilled to not have gained a pound over Thanksgiving... considering we had like three or four dinners to go to that week. So, I'm pretty pleased.

I need to step it up some this week though. I'm an emotional eater & this week has been a week in emotional ****!!
  • Quote: Where do you guys and galls go to get your calorie counting information?
    I use The Doctor's Pocket Calorie, Fat, & Carb Counter that I ordered from http://www.CalorieKing.com. They have a pretty good on-line database too.