Weekly Weigh In 11/21 - 11/27

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Happy Monday everyone!

I lost 7.4 lbs this week! (Keep in mind it was the 1st week on plan) I am thrilled and ready to attack the Holiday week!!
  • Wow Sandi, great job!!!! That must feel fantastic!

I'm down 2 this week.

~Dee
  • Wow! Sandi! Great job, congratulations!!
  • Great job, I'm down 2. just keep plugging along
  • Sandi, that's marvellous! I'm really pleased for you! And 2 pounds each for Dee and unheardkoala! This week's certainly off to a good start. Well done!
  • Great job Sandie and everyone else. I will be weighing in Thanksgiving morning this week. Even though we are not going to pig out that day I know I will have a few treats and don't want to weigh in the day after.
  • weigh in
    Ok, feel a bit daft, but I think this is the only way to keep me going.
    So, I am going to weigh in every week, I am promising myself this so that I can pull myself up quicker than once a year for a 6week period!
    I weighed myself 4weeks ago to find I was my heaviest yet and thought, get a grip woman. I've had my two children in the past 3years and I think it's time to move on from the "I'm proud of my fat" way of thinking.

So, in the past 4weeks I've lost 11lbs and I'm Very Proud!!!
    Haha, now I've just gotta stick with it and today I'm finding that a teeny tiny bit hard.

However, this weeks loss was 2lbs.
  • 7.4lb is fantastic, well done!

I'm still creeping down, the scale read 176 this morning
  • Congratulations everyone! What great losses!

No good news here. I'm up half pound. Had a weekend out with friends to celebrate one of their 21st bday (alcohol is the devil!). I'm feeling sluggish with my progress or rather lack thereof. Having a hard time I guess with the new plan. TOM's being a b***h with me maybe...Who knows. Hope for better news next week.
  • Hello, everyone! Been very absent from the board lately as I haven't had alot of time to post. (I work two jobs now.)
    I do check in from time to time though and read up on everyone.
    My weightloss adventure is progressing; although slower than it was this summer. Still it is progressing! I'm down 2 more from my weigh in last week and am now only 23 lbs from ONEderland! I've made it my Winter ONEderland Challenge to be down to 199 by March. I KNOW I can do it; all I have to do is lose 6 lbs a month.
  • Sandi.. 7.4 lbs.. W O W !!!

I stayed the same.. again. I wasn't really a good girl last week!
  • Sandi, way to go!! You're awesome! That should put you in the mood for having a great holiday week.

Be sure to come here and post if those leftovers try to get the better of you, okay? That goes for all of us!
  • WTG on the losses all. Shannon--you'll be back to losing in no time.

I didn't weigh in this week. It was the end of TOM and I got the flu bug or something.
  • Uh-oh!
    My scale rewarded me this morning with a honking 6 pound gain!! It's my first gain since I started this in April, so I shouldn't complain.... Sorry, couldn't resist! Just look at my [lack of] progress for the last two months. Shameful!

I think it's time to re-evaluate what I'm doing, and knuckle down to it.