Weekly weight in - Nov 14 - 21

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • I stayed the same this week. I was good for just half of the week. So.. it doesn't surprise me.
  • I'm down a pound this week.

Sooo close to 50#s, I can feel it! I hope to get there by my 1 year anniversary which is 12/4!

Have a great week everyone!
  • I'm starting off the week at 304 pounds which is three pounds less than last week.
  • Way to go Beth and Teahoney!!
    what was the one thing you did this past week that you think helped the most?
  • To tell you the truth Charbar, I haven't the fainitest idea. It wasn't until this weekend that I decided to get really serious about this. So I wasn't doing anything in particular that I can think of.
  • Good morning gals!

I've re-set my ticker--it appears that my extra weight was more than just water ....BUT....I am starting again, with a new resolve to get healthy and reach my goals. I AM NOT GIVING UP!!
  • I will start over until I get it right or until I am dead! (which may nt be too long if I don't get my act together soon!)

329 this morning. That is back to my highest.

I am back to business today.
  • I lost 2lbs this week. Yeah .....Drank all my water and stayed on plan. Had one off day, but hey at least it was only one.
  • Lost 2.4 lbs this week. I'm excited cause I didn't really feel like I did a lot to warrant it. Well, I've been sick all week & most of the weekend, so that could be it. Anywho.. I'm not complaining!!!
  • I'm up 2.5 lbs. I'm surprised (let's just say I took the weekend off) but that'll teach me! All smiles. Back on track this week and bound and determined to do better. My mantra for the week: Water is good, water is your friend. I see such a big difference in the weeks where I drink plenty of water and the one's (like this one) where I get almost none. Congratulations on your losses and maintaining. To those with me in the gain category, let's get our mind's right once again!
  • Hey everyone.

Congrats as always for keeping up the battle! You're all doing great and should be proud of yourselves.

As for me, I made it to my first goal, which was 2 weeks. Seems like a small goal, I know but I've started and stopped in less than 10 days at least 5 times this year so that was goal #1. From here on I'm hoping for the 2 lbs/week I lost last time around. I started TOM yesterday so I'm not weighing in officially this week because I know that thinking too much about the 1.5 lbs it says I gained is pointless as it will all be gone next week anyway.

Keep up the great work everyone!
  • I am down 3 pounds this week. The difference this week for me has been the journaling and a determination to get to a new group of numbers. DH
    even noticed and made a few comments. I am into the 240's now and have less then a 100 pounds to lose. Yipee!!
  • Well, everyone here has the right attitude, regardless of if there was a loss or not

As for me, I ate extremely well 6 out of 7 days and even on that one day, I stayed with my calorie/water/exercise limits but it looks like I have GAINED! I weighed myself at work today and I showed a 1/4 pound loss and then at the gym tonight, I was 2 pounds up!

It's either water weight or muscle that has caused me to not lose this week; either way I am disappointed that I most likely won't show a loss at my weigh in this morning and will instead show a gain I KNOW that the habit changes I have made are what counts, and the fact that I feel so much better since I've been taking better care of myself, but I really wanted to show a loss!
  • wholy bugs! I got on the scale on monday, and had lost 2 lbs, but i knew that it hadnt even been a week. so i figured it had been a week today that i had been here and trying so i would step on the scale this am and just see ( not planning on seening any change.)

I HAVE LOST MY FIRST 5 LBS!

im down to 215
  • I just started being serious Monday, so I'm still at my starting weight 240. I don't know if I'll be weighing myself regularly, but I know that I will be measuring myself!! So if I don't say how many pounds I lost, I'll definately share the inches!