Blast from the past pic

• My senior picture keeps showing up around the house. I found it a couple of weeks ago and meant to bring it to work to scan in but forgot about it. It was in the living room floor again last night so I remembered to grab it an bring it in.
    I weighed 175 pounds in it. I had went on a slimfast diet the summer before my senior year and dropped like 25-30 pounds. I know I was wearing a 14-16 at that time. Of course with today's standards of clothing it would probably be more like a size 10-12. Here I am, teased bangs and all.

• Early enough in the 90's to still have that 80's look going on. Great pic thanks for sharing. I don't have any skinny pics to look at mine are all fat pictures. I was even big as a kid.
  • That's a great pic. We graduated from high school the same year, but my senior portraits were glamour-shots types and less identifiably 80s. I know you were skinny, but I think you look better now in the pics you have in the progress thread and the one on your counter: you're standing up so straight on the current pics, but you're slouching in your senior pic and hiding those gorgeous collarbones.