My plan for the week:
* Exercise Monday and Tuesday
* Eat moderately, one 'treat' a day only, worked in calorie-wise
* Eat a hearty breakfast on early Monday (breakfast burrito), and a big lunch (crock pot shrimp creole), to prepare for...
* Drive down to Disney World
I'll be at Disney Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and driving home Sunday. My plans are thus....
* Sensible breakfast but I need protein! Egg beater veggie omelette would be so good, barring that, some yogurt or milk or cheese or nuts or something. I might try to think of something 'proteiny' to bring, like a Luna Bar, but those utterly don't fill me up.
* Thursday and Friday, have my 'big meal' at mid-afternoon. Pick what I want, but don't stuff myself. Skip the bread, appetizer, and dessert as a rule. Snack lightly for dinner. This changes on Saturday when I have dinner reservations.
* Seek out the fresh fruit carts and fat free frozen yogurt for snacks.
* One treat per day, if I want it (cookie, some dessert, popcorn...)
* Eat some vegetables each day. At least one serving of veggies, at least one serving of fruit.
* Scout out the restaruants and counter service online before I go, so I know where the healthy choices are.