OT: My friends dog

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • This is very OT, but my friend in Canada has a dog that she is desperate to have win a contest. She has enlisted my help to get a victory. Her dog is named Vicki and is really cute. Vicki is in the running to be the "icon" for a dog biscuit bakery company.

It would mean a lot if you would vote for Vicki. It would just take a few seconds.

Vote for Vicki!

Okay, now back to the regularly scheduled programs.

EDIT: They changed the web address on me, but I've updated the link and this should work now!
  • I just voted for Vicky and she is winning at the moment!
  • I voted for Vicki-- 2 times actually! Good luck to Vicki!
  • Go Vicki.
  • I voted for her too, Matt

Linda
  • Just voted for vicki - She's still top dog! hehe lets keep that going!
  • Oh, my gosh, they're all darling! Now what would happen if Emma had been in the contest, too? LOL!

• Emma would win by a landslide!
  • I voted for Vicki as well! She is on top, although that Scrabble dog is trying to pull ahead..

-Aimee
  • Scrabble's fans are a bunch of cheaters!!! It wouldn't surprise me if they were posting off topic messages on all kinds of web forums to get people to vote for her.
  • *Snicker!*
  • Dirty Cheaters!
  • Sheesh. Some people.
  • I voted for Vicki too. I think Rhodesian Ridgebacks are very cute! Not to be a snob because I love ALL animals but Scrabble isn't even really that cute. I'm evil. I know! But, really... I'd never buy a mix like that. Just my opinion!

GO VICKI!
  • Quote: Scrabble isn't even really that cute. I'm evil. I know! But, really... I'd never buy a mix like that. Just my opinion!
    GO VICKI!
    I agree. That is why I know those $%^#@ are cheating. Scrabble is just not pooch icon material.