3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Weekly Weigh-in: Sept. 19-25 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/65414-weekly-weigh-sept-19-25-a.html)

newfiedarling 09-19-2005 09:07 AM

Weekly Weigh-in: Sept. 19-25

I guess I'll get the week rolling. I'm down 3 this week - oh so close to Onederland!

~Dee

irishgreengables 09-19-2005 09:18 AM

OMGoodness -- you are SSOOOO close. It;s going to happen before you know it. This is your last 2 lbs. in the 200's EVER! Isn't that exciting? You know, we are going to expect a run down of what you're doing when you get there.

For me, I am down a whopping .8 lbs. Ah well. SInce I was down 3.2 last week, I won't complain. I am actually pretty proud that I managed to lose after a weekend of the MIL -- who is my #1 sabateur! I found that exrercising int he mronings during her visit was the key. It kept me motivated to stay on track.

barbygirl43 09-19-2005 11:01 AM

You go Dee that is awesome. I'm sure we'll be reading about you makin ONEDERLAND next week.

Paula--good for you for staying on track with MIL visit and like you said that is a 2 pound loss per week.

I'm up again this week to 274. I am back on track today but I won't weigh in for two weeks. :)

getfitt 09-19-2005 11:41 AM

Congrats! I can't wait until I am in wonderland myself..what a feeling! :cheer:

Paula, don't beat yourself up. Your doing great!

Dawnyal, keep up the great work!

I weightin on Mondays and today is the first day..so I'm at 272. I can't wait to get rolling! :)

Mom2Gillian-n-Alexan 09-19-2005 12:58 PM

349.4 This morning, I dont know how accurate that is because I am sick, but, we will see next week.

unheardkoala 09-19-2005 01:23 PM

yah down 6lbs this week. yeah.

howie6267 09-19-2005 01:30 PM

Wow Dee you will be seeing onederland before you know it.

I did not weigh in on Friday because we were out of town. However when I weighed in on Saturday I was up 9 lbs. We were pretty bad on the road. It was mostly water because since I've been home I've went down 3 lbs each day so I'm only up 3 lbs from last weeks weigh in now. I should be at maintain or a loss by friday so we will see. I have got to learn to travel better. At least when my surgery comes we will be staying with friends who also follow the American Heart Association diet.

mezmerize 09-19-2005 03:48 PM

newfiedarling - Aww I bet that feels great!

Paula -even that .8 will add up you did good.

Dawnyal - That is how we get to the end never giving up! Cheering you on!!!

getfitt - LOL at the Avatar.. very funny.

Mom2Gillian-n-Alexan - Send virtual low fat/low salt chicken soup.

unheardkoala - Wow a 6lbs loss would be nice if I seen numbers like that!

Howie - That water can sure play with the scale. I'm sure you'll have it off in no time. Traveling is so hard.

As for me I'm down 2 lbs.

Jen415 09-19-2005 04:03 PM

I'm up 7 lbs....had a weekend away with friends and threw my plan out the window.

When will I learn that just because my daily routine changes a bit that it does not give me license to go off my plan!!!!!!!!

SillyFluff 09-19-2005 07:49 PM

Well today was the first weigh-in from when i started...

I'm happy to say that I am down 7lbs.

Thanks so much for all the support guys. I know I can do this and yall are all helping me along.

RealCdn 09-19-2005 08:01 PM

Congrats to all who are down, and forget and move on for those who are up.

Me, I'm down six pounds from last Monday, which I suppose might as well become my new 'weigh-in' date since that was the date I got back into a routine. That's of course because I was eating so badly in the weeks before. :p

Anne

SwimGirl 09-20-2005 12:51 AM

Dee - you are so close, Congrats :)

Wow, some big numbers from a few of you... 6 pounds... 7 pounds, thats GREAT :)

I jumped on my scale today, my normal weigh in date is Thursday's, but when I got on the scale on Thursday it said I was up 5.5 pounds, with TOM, I just could not handle that, so it ended yesterday and I braved the scale. I did some damage, and am up 1.5 pounds.. I can handle that a WHOLE lot better!!

-Aimee

tuckytex 09-20-2005 03:32 AM

hello everyone!

You have all done so awesome!! I am down 2 more pounds this week which to me is absolutly amazing because food wise and frankly exersise wise the last 2 weeks were kinda bad! I guess I had the saving grace of doing lots of exersise the weeks before. Now just think how good I would have done if I was a good girl!?!? I am excited because next week I am hoping that I will get under the 400 mark, OMG I just admitted it, I weigh 400 lbs I can't believe it it sounds so horrible I hope noone I know ever reads this (because I am sure noone can tell I am fat *LMAO*) Keep it up guys!!
Dani

howie6267 09-20-2005 08:04 PM

You will get there Dani. I was almost 500 lbs when I started. I know how it is to look at that much to lose. It happens quick though. Just keep at it and all those 2 lb loses add up.

RealCdn 09-20-2005 08:39 PM

Dani - I was over 400 when I started. It's not an easy journey, but it is attainable. Really, it is.

Anne