aHAPPY BIRTHDAY ANAGRAM!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to

• Happy happy HAPPY birthday to one of my favorite chicks. I know that you have been through a lot as of late, so I am hoping you had a birthday that was relaxing, worry free & FANTABULOUS!!!

I also want to personally thank you for your support and encouragement, it really means a lot.

Have a wonderful day!!!
  • Anagram, miss you and hope you're having a great birthday!
  • Happy Birthday!!

~Dee
  • Happy Birthday Girl!!
  • Happy Birthday to you ~ hope you have a wonderful day.
  • I hope you have a great birthday today.
  • Happy, Happy Birthday!!
  • Happy Birthday!!

Love Amanda x
  • Hope you had a happy birthday!
  • Happy birthday!!!

Linda
  • Happy Birthday!! Sorry it's late, I hate to think I almost missed this! I hope you had a fabulous day!

Beverly
  • bumped, because you cannot have a birthday & then *poof* disappear!!!!!
  • Oh gee...this one was when I was away for a few days and I missed it totally!!

Right then, I INSIST that you celebrate your birthday again so I can join in the fun! Hope it was a truly happy one, Anagram, and that the happiness continues throughout the year!
  • Thanks, SAPF, and all for the warm wishes.

SAPF knows I've been having a busy time - brought my dh home from the hospital recently and prep and care have been horrific. He was hospitalized over three months and I almost lost him several times. So my birthday had potential for being less than happy. BUT - a sister organized a card shower for me - got so many including 14 from a kindergarden class. She also shopped for dh and I got a lovely string of pearls to replace one I had lost some years back. Took me out to lunch as well - I chose Burger King and a Whopper (no sauce). I'm a cheap date.

Two cakes, kids and grandkids, candles and teas from son/wife and tons of casual clothes from daughter and family ("noticed you were wearing stuff too big for you and you're not getting anywhere for a while to shop"). But getting dh home was best gift.

And now a Birthday Thread all my own - well, what more good a chick ask? I appreciate it so much. Sorry, SAPF, that I wasn't on before to catch it in a more timely manner. Will PM when I have another moment or two to spare. Thanks again.
  • I managed to miss it completely too!!

Happy Belated birtday. Glad you got DH home. Sorry to hear that things are pretty rough right now. We are here if you need us.