Old 09-12-2005, 02:15 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 265/see ticker/175

Height: 5'5"

That is so great for you guys.
I can't wait til i start losing enough to notice.

I've done good today. Had an egg and toast for breakfast and some coffee...which is good since I usually dont eat breakfast..
SillyFluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 02:24 PM   #17  
YP1
Sub-4 marathon runner!

S/C/G: 260/156/148-152

Height: 5 9

My wrist definitely. My watch is a solid band and can't be adjusted at all and it now slides up and down my arm, particularly when I change gear when I'm driving.

I lost a lot of back fat early too.

I wish my shoe size would go down. At the moment I'm boycotting buying shoes because the only place I can find shoes that fit is the fat shop (bigger and wider sizes), and I refuse to go in there now that I don't have to (for clothes at least!). I'm really hoping my feet shrink before I have to swallow my pride and go back in there. (Or at least hoping I drop another half a size or so to a size they don't stock so that it's clear I'm going in for the shoes and the shoes alone )
YP1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 04:19 PM   #18  

The ring thing is funny to me. My rings are slipping though I have only lost a little over 14 so far this time around. The thing is that I am now 6 lbs. less than when we bought the rings, so they are slipping. Oh well. It's all good.
irishgreengables is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 11:04 PM   #19  
Laura

At my highest weight, 20 pounds ago, my wedding ring didn't fit at all. I hadn't worn it in nearly two years since getting pregnant with my son. After losing about 13 pounds, I think, it FIT again!! Woot! I could just barely get it on, but it was ON - now after 20 pounds, I can spin it on my finger (it doesn't spin on it's own, but I can spin it easily whereas when I first put it on, it was really snug ). Exciting!
alphabetsoup is offline   Reply With Quote