Old 09-12-2005, 11:25 AM   #16  
wip

Height: 5' 10"

Crazy. I live in "sort of central" Manitoba. It was 22 here yesterday, but the weather changes like mad. Sure has a bite to the wind these days. I too like 70's and sunny. I really don't like getting the kids all bundled up for school and dc. Yuck. I'm on vacation this week to get them off to school and houseclean What a thing to do on vacation. Got to get organized. Also hoping to wean off "bad" carbs. All I wanted for brekkie was toast and PB. (not bad until you add the jam that I realy wanted and make the toast white ) I lose control with toast and PB so I just had eggs and broccoli.
wip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 11:30 AM   #17  
Downsizing Dee!

That's what I love best about Canada - the most unpredictable weather!!! I'd love to see a freak snow storm here now. The nights are cooling off well but as Carol said, it's still pretty hot during the day.

~Dee
newfiedarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 01:03 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Sherri - I was born in Winnipeg, and used to spend my summers in The Pas at my Aunt's cabin on the lake... I remember Dauphin. I talked to my grandma yesterday and she was saying how hot it was in Winnipeg... I wish!

I almost wish for more steady weather, it's just so WEIRD here! Everyone calls people in BC wimps because when it snows the entire city can shut down... but it makes sense, people just don't need to buy winter tires for 4-5 days. I remember last year it was sorta snowy, it all melted in one day, and then froze that night, with a new layer of snow on top of it... to top THAT off, it started raining, so there was a layer of frozen slush, snow, and then rain. Ugh, it gives me nightmares remembering THAT commute to work!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote