BarbaraAnn WINS the AUGUST Points Challenge

• With a score of 124 out of a possible 124 BarbaraAnn WINS!!! Wow - a perfect score - that's pretty hard to do!
    WAY TO GO!!!
    Woo Hoo!!!!
    You Rock!!!

This is the way the August line-up looked...
    1. BarbaraAnn -124
    2. irishgreengables - 122
    3. krysidaisy and Rtael- 117
    4. momX3 - 115
    5. TooFatFish - 107

6. taekwondomom - 103
    7. Sheila53 -101
    8. famograham - 96
    9. mezmerize - 81
    10. Activeadventurer - 68

Great Job everyone!!!

And as always, I'd like to congratulate everyone who managed to go all month with NO zero point days!!
    ~ BarbaraAnn ~ famograham ~ irishgreengables ~ krysidaisy ~ momX3 ~ Rtael ~ taekwondomom ~
  • Wow! That IS impressive, BarbaraAnn! I don't think I've seen a perfect month in the challenge before. Good work!

Congrats to all the other participants, also ~ way to go people!
  • Wow!...what a nice surprise seeing this!

I don't know what finally happened but I'm on a roll. I've heard people who have been successful losing say that "something just clicked" and I believe that's true! In the past...I thought I had heard the "click" but it was only the sound of my putting my feet up in the lazyboy!

Congrats to all of us who find this challenge so helpful...and thanks to Sandi for organizing it!
  • Congratulations BarbaraAnn - great job!

~Dee
  • Wow... perfect score!!!

That's SO exciting. I don't think I've seen one before, either. You inspire us all!
  • BARBARA ANN!!! (You can't see me, but I'm bowing to you right now)

CONGRATS
  • congrats BarbaraAnn!! wtg! thats so nice when it clicks. good job and wishes for many more clicky months for you!

i'd love to get a perfect but i've already messed up this mos and i'd hate to give up my 2 off days lol

Catherine mom to 11
    mabear's homepage
  • *bump* for Paula!
  • Wow!!! A perfect score. That is impressive. I crown thee exercise .
    Way to go!!! Keep up the great work.
  • Oh thanks for doing this. I missed it.

BarbaraANn -- you are such an inspiration!
  • Great job, Barbara Ann!!