(OT) Sharing some pics of the kiddos

• It's been a while since I've shared some pics. These were all taken over the weekend.

You gotta love the fights over the toys

I've been dumping all my home videos onto DVDs so now Lilly is fascinated with seeing Baby Lilly on TV and asks to see it all the time.

Daddy's Birthday Party (William was full of love and kisses and Lilly wasn't)

On the drive this morning. Lilly tried to tell me something and I asked her to repeat what she said and she told me to hold on then proceeded to get on her cellphone and talk to someone before repeating her gibberish. I still couldn't understand her. William wanted his pic too. It sure is hard to take pics while driving
  • Dawnyal thanks for sharing such wonderful pictures! You have some cuite pies!!! I love that you told the story behind each picture!!
  • They're just gorgeous little dolls! Just the perfect age for squishing (you know what I mean)!

~Dee
  • Too cute!
    Dawnyal, your kids are soooo cute!
  • Awwww, garsh! You sure do make some pretty babies! Thanks for the new pics Dawnyal, they're just adorable!

Beverly
  • Your children are ADORABLE!!! Thanks for sharing

-Aimee
  • Thanks for posting the pics! The kids are adorable!
  • Dawnyal, I agree with Pookie -- your kids ARE lucky to have such a kind and loving mom. And my oh my they sure are cute!! Your hubby looks really gentle, too, by the way.
  • You really have a couple of cuties there, Dawnyal. Thanks for letting us see them in action.
  • What a sweet, fun fam you have, Dawnyal. Your kiddies are just adorable!!!! (Sorry it's taken me so long to respond - we've been in "Houseguest ****" lately...)
  • What great pictures!! Thanks for sharing.
  • Gorgeous little ones, Dawnyal!

I want more!!

Linda
  • Awesome! Thanks for sharing them w/us. Can I borrow Lilly for the salon? That is the color hair I want!!!
  • I love looking at family pictures - thanks so much for sharing. Got to love your little one on the "cell phone"
  • Your kids are so cute! I love how content she looks with the "baby lily" video. And the pic of your hubby kissing is adorable!