SEPTEMBER Points Challenge

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • SEPTEMBER...I put this off for as long as I could, but September is fast upon us. If you are just beginning, starting over or are doing great - this is the place for you! It's somewhere to check in...some freindly competition. Come join us for our monthly challenge!!

Since this is a monthly challenge, it will start on the 1st and the day of the month is the day of the challenge. You need to post your points on a daily basis. (But a catch-up post is always fine too!!) But instead of there being a post for every day. Simply reply to this post with the day that you are posting for and put your points. I will still calculate and post the totals, but they will be in this post also. Don't worry about it getting too huge, I will be working to keep it trimmed down, once I have totaled the points.

For those of you who have NO IDEA what I am talking about - here are the details. Sometimes we work our hardest when we are held accountable. So I challenge you to do your very best for the month and we'll see who wins!!

Here is how it's going to go. Starting Thursday, September 1, 2005. We will try to do the 3 things that work. Food, water & exercise. You decide what your food plan is, how much water you want to drink and how much exercise you want to get every day. Every day you have the opportunity to earn 4 points.

2 point for sticking with your food plan
    1 point for drinking the amount of water you decided on
    1 point for getting some exercise.

Post here with how many points you've earned for a given day, and I will keep track. We'll see who's did the best for the month.

This is a very cool way to keep on track, because even if you don't do so great on food, you might still get in your water and exercise to earn the points!

Who's ready for a challenge???? It starts Friday!!!!

If you list your "plan of attack" here, please make a point to also post it in the Point Challenge Plans. I delete all the posts after I have tallied so this thread doesn't become unmanageable, but it's nice to be able to go look at what someone's plan is
  • Here is the way we are looking!! This is updated through 9/20/05 and is out of a possible 80 points! There are still several who haven't checked in yet.

75 ~ irishgreengables
    70 ~ synger
    67 ~ Sheila53
    65 ~ BarbaraAnn
    63 ~ taekwondomom
    56 ~ famograham
    48 ~ Activeadventurer
    46 ~ Jillegal
    46 ~ mabear
    44 ~ krysidaisy
    41 ~ Rtael
    33 ~ momX3
    26 ~ SickNTired
    21 ~ aprylcadabra

We're almost there!!!!
  • Hello Everyone!!!

I have updated the Totals page, please take a peek!!! You guys are doing an awesome job!!!

Since I have deleted all the other posts to make room, please look below so you know what day to START listing your points on!

irishgreengables - Day 20
    synger - Day 20
    Sheila53 - Day 21
    BarbaraAnn - Day 20 (also need day 12 & 15)
    taekwondomom - Day 20
    famograham - Day 20
    Activeadventurer - Day 20
    Jillegal - Day 14
    mabear - Day 17
    krysidaisy - Day 13
    Rtael - Day 13 (also need day 4)
    momX3 - Day 10
    SickNTired - Day 8
    aprylcadabra - Day 9
  • Well, I actually journalled while I was away...just wish I had a better report

Day 14 - 4 pts.
    Day 15 - 3 pts. (no exercise)
    Day 16 - 1 pt. (yep, got that water down)
    Day 17 - 2 pts. (water/exercise food )
    Day 18 - 1 pt. (water kept it from being a 0 day)
    Day 19 - 3 pts. (no exercise)
    Day 20 - 4 pts. (back to business)!
  • Day 20: 4 pts
  • Day 20 - 4 points!!!
  • Day 17 - 4 pts
    Day 18 - 4 pts
    Day 19 - 4 pts
    Day 20 - 4 pts

Catherine mom to 11
    mabear's homepage
  • Day 21: 2 pts
  • Day 21: 4 pts.