Monday's the day!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hey everybody! Monday will be 6 weeks since baby Carson arrived. My check up is on Wednesday so I am starting back on plan Monday. I'll measure and weigh in on Sunday, post that shocking info and away I'll go. I got the Leslie Sansone DVD 1 2 & 3 miles. I'm READY!!!!! I've got to get some items at the grocery store. I am excited. See you on Monday!!!!!!!!!
  • Welcome back gretchen. I look forward to reading about your many upcoming successes.
  • Gretchen.. you are so good! Elijah is almost 7 months old.. and I'm .. well.. I'm posting

All the best to you sweetie!
  • Yay! It will be good to have you back with us in full force Gretchen. I'm glad to see you're so pumped to get back into the swing of things, I'm sure it will make the transition much easier. BTW, baby Carson is six weeks already?! It goes sooooo fast!

Beverly
  • YAY Gretchen!!!

Can't wait to have you back!

Linda
  • Good luck Gretchen!
  • Wow! Carson is already six weeks old--amazing!

Looking forward to seeing your progress, and to seeing more baby photos.
  • Rooting for you all the way, Gretchen!
  • Wow, its really six weeks since Carson was born?!? How much does he weigh now? Has he settled into a routine? Are you getting your rest? When do you have to go back to work? Are we going to see some more pictures soon?

Looking forward to your return (things just haven't been the same around here without you)!
  • Yep Jill, Carson will be 6 weeks on Monday! Hes so cute too!! Carson weighs over 6 lbs now! It seems he has settled into a routine... he's actually sleeping at night (knock on wood) Its been a rough time getting him to sleep at night. He was in the hospital for 3 weeks with 'round the clock nursing so when he cried at 3 am... a nurse would pick him up and talk to him etc... It really threw him off. Our peditrician said that he sees that a lot with babies that are in the hospital for an extended period of time. I think... I think... we have it switched over now... I will go back to work on September 26. I will have had 12 weeks off. Its been great, but I know its going to be really hard to go back, at the same time, I look forward to getting myself back to a more "normal" schedule, if you can have one as a new mommy!! Here are some new pictures for ya!

• Nice piccies! He's looking strong and healthy.
  • Awwww, what a cutie-pie! I think he favors his daddy a lot, what do you guys think?? How sweet, thanks for sharing some new pics!!

Beverly
  • Awwwwww @ pics.

Bev, I think he loks like Gretchen around the eyes & his pop overall. A good mixture.
  • Oh, man, Gretchen -- he's SO CUTE!!! Look at that little guy, all propped up on the couch.....so, so, sweet!) Give him a big, big kiss for me, ok?

As for Monday ---- welllllll.....that is very, very exciting! I hereby volunteer to be your on-plan buddy, like back in the day....

I'm excited about you're being back on plan!
  • Gretchen he is so beautiful!!!

Sarah you and Gretchen make one powerful machine!! I look forward to being inspired by your determination!