Old 08-26-2005, 02:16 AM   #1  
Live for the Moment!

Red face God, I miss you guys...

So life has been CRAZY! I mean insanely busy...I've been working 10 hour days as we're doing tons of new "releases" and super busy at work. The company's very succesful and work's great, but those long days get to you after awhile, and I'm still in school part-time. Steve is also working 40 hours a week and doing school for Oil & Gas instrumentation part-time.

With the rest of my time, we've been showhome shopping as we want to build our own house within the next six months and that's my exciting news! YAY!

As for my whole "weight" issue, its been doing okay... I mean i've been off plan however I've still been eating fairly healthy, not too much junk or anything. So, I guess i've been maintaining, however as soon as things slow down a little bit, I need to get 100% refocused.

How are each of you? I've read some of your posts but haven't had time to catch up on all of them..

Gretchen - Congrats on Baby Carson! He's a beautiful little man.. You have a lot to be happy about right now! Keep those pics coming.

Sarah - How are you doing honey? I briefly read that Lorraine was having some health issues - Is everything alright? Im sending you love and support!

Sandi - How are you? What's new?

Jillegal - I miss you... How have you been? I may be coming to TO in the New Year... We will have to arrange a get together!

Dawnyal - I'm so sorry to hear about the baby... {{{{HUGS}}}} but am glad to hear things are getting better for you! How's everything now?

Howie & Kimberley - How are you 2 doing?

Jennifer (teapot) - Have I mentioned you looked fantastic?? Damn girl...

To all the newbies, and everyone I missed - catch me up! How are you doing?

Sorry that I don't come around more you guys, I barely even have time to get on the computer to school work. Just please know that you're all in my thoughts and I miss you....

Can't wait to hear all your news!!!
Celina
Br00klyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 02:35 AM   #2  
Linda

Height: 5'0"

We miss you too, Celina!!!!!

Sounds like total craziness you've got going on there..but in a good way!

Can't wait to have you back, Canadian Sistaah!

xoxo
Linda
famograham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 11:37 AM   #3  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

Hey good to see you Celina. We are doing pretty good. Hope you can come back and hang around with us soon.
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 01:12 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

Celina you are definitely missed around here but we understand. That is so exciting about building your house. That's something Jeff and I have always wanted to do. We've been trying to decide whether or not to just revamp our trailer and build on or try to build from scratch.

I'm doing well. Been eating right (well under 2000 calories anyway, I'll work on getting healthier foods in as I go) and trying to get in exercise. Still having to go get my blood drawn weekly since my PG hormone still hasn't reached 0.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 01:48 PM   #5  

I'm just glad you're still checking in Celina. Please hurry back to us just as soon as the chaos allows, we miss you too!

Beverly
boiaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 02:10 PM   #6  
Crazy Canuck

I understand "busy", believe me, but am thankful you always find the time to check in with us! Sounds like a good kind of busy careerwise, schoolwise and future plans-wise though ~ good for you! You'd better believe we're getting together if you find yourself in TO in the new year, m'dear!
Jillegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 02:15 AM   #7  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

We miss you too, but thanks for checking in! How awesome, a new house!!!
SuchAPrettyFace is offline   Reply With Quote