3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Remember me?? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/64010-remember-me.html)

matt_H 08-24-2005 10:17 AM

Remember me??

I went away for a long time and allowed old habits to come back again and stopped caring about my life.

The only good thing about hitting rock bottom is that there is no place to go but up. I think I'm ready to start climbing out of that hole I dug for myself.

I really found hope and inspiration from this site and hope to come here often again as I try to get back on track.

newfiedarling 08-24-2005 10:20 AM

Welcome back Matt! I didn't know you when you posted here before (I'm pretty new around here). Congrats on making your way back. Best of luck to you.

~Dee

mezmerize 08-24-2005 10:23 AM

Welcome Matt! I look forward to helping you with your healthy lifestyle. =)

barbygirl43 08-24-2005 10:31 AM

Welcome back Matt. I do remember you. It used to just be you and howie and Si for our guy perspective but we've gained a couple more (nash and frenchie).

Sandi 08-24-2005 10:44 AM

:cheer: :cheer: MATT!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :) :) :) :)

Welcome back buddy!!! I've missed ya!! I'm so glad that you came back.

I have surpassed my highest weight, so on Monday, I too STARTED AGAIN. Welcome back!!!

SnShn13 08-24-2005 10:46 AM

Hi Matt. I've only been around for a few weeks now so I don't remember you... Sorry to hear you went through a rough patch. Welcome back!

Jillegal 08-24-2005 11:22 AM

:bravo: So glad to see you found your way back home, Matt! :cp: There's even more people here now to inspire, motivate, support and assist you in your efforts to get on that road to recovery and good health. Stick with us now ~ in good times and bad. You're right, there's nowhere to go but up and you're on your way already by stating your intentions and seeking support. :coach: Let's get to work!

looosingit 08-24-2005 11:35 AM

Hi Matt! I remember you....I was really inspired by a story you told about a charity walk you had undertaken! Glad to see you back in these parts! I too have been away from the fold, and they have welcomed me back with open arms and support! You gotta love a place where people are willing to support and inspire....but never judge! Looking forward to seeing more of your posts.

matt_H 08-24-2005 12:05 PM

Thanks for the welcome everyone! Both to my old friends and my new friends.

synger 08-24-2005 12:54 PM

I remember you, too! *hugs you warmly* It's good to see you back with us.

howie6267 08-24-2005 02:00 PM

Wow I can not believe my eyes. So good to see you back man. It's rough to start over I've done it too. You can do it though and the best part is you know what works and how to do it.

It really is great to see you back.

matt_H 08-24-2005 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by howie6267
Wow I can not believe my eyes. So good to see you back man. It's rough to start over I've done it too. You can do it though and the best part is you know what works and how to do it.

It really is great to see you back.

Howie! Hey man...its great that you are still around. Wow...since you started again you have made great progress!!!!

Venus In Mourning 08-24-2005 02:12 PM

Matt, congrats on finding the strength to come back and do what needs to be done. Last Saturday I hit my absolute highest weight ever and decided NOW is the time. I've had many failed attempts in the past but this time I am going to do it and I know this is going to be your lucky time too. I look forward to getting to know you. Hang in there friend... you can do it!

howie6267 08-24-2005 02:13 PM

I've been on a roll at getting off my rolls. It's been hard. You have all ready done the hardest part though so I'm sure you will be sheding the pounds soon.

boiaby 08-24-2005 02:42 PM

Ahh, Matt! I'm so glad you've found your weigh ;) back to us, even if it hasn't been a very fun road getting here. Please jump right back in and make yourself at home, we've missed you!

Beverly