Hello, new here!

• Hello!

I'm Hilary, 28 year old mom to three. I'm 5'1" and currently weigh 219.6 and am looking to get myself to 125...might as well be 100 pounds to lose!

I have a sit down on my butt zero activity job. I have the walk away the pounds series that I'm going to start today (I got them ages ago and will now be starting up again with them). I have done Carb Addicts a few times, and honestly love it...I was never hungry and loved not having to starve myself. I am going to pick that back up again.

I was hospitalized in October for a week due to adult onset asthma. I also have sleep apnea. I was told if I just lost the weight, I would drop both problems. I sat on my butt and ended up gaining 20 more pounds. Well, no more.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!
  • Welcome!! Congratulations on starting to take some positive steps to a healthy life. I bet you'll find that your sleep problem starts to abate with just a 10% loss. Stick around and post often--we're a very supportive group!
  • Welcome, Hilary!

Nice to have you join us! Try not to feel too overwhelmed by your overall goal -- a lot of us find that breaking it down into manageable, achievable goals keeps us motivated and keeps us in a more sustainably positive mindset.

You really happened upon an amazingly supportive, positive, and caring group -- stay present here and you can't go too far astray!
  • Hi, Hilary. Congrats on taking the first step. Sheila and Sarah are right: there is a fabbo group of people hanging out here. I'm so glad I discovered this place and I'm sure you will be too.
  • Hi Hilary! Welcome!
  • Hi and welcome.
  • Thanks, everyone!

I'm looking forward to it here!
  • Welcome Hilary ~ it is such a nice place here ~ the people are wonderful. Jump in ~ post a lot and enjoy.

I like your avatar ~ that is cute.
  • Great to have you here Hilary!! Post often, we look forward to getting to know you and see your successes.
  • Welcome to you Hilary!
  • WELCOME!

(Cute picture!!)
  • Welcome and glad you could join us.
  • Congratulations on taking the plunge, Hilary- Let us know how your first few days went and how we can help!