I've Done It Again

• yes again i have dislocted my shoulder!! my first training session of the new season and i did my shoulder! spent 2 hours getting it xrayed and looked at and it really hurts alot i can't move it without it really being agony
  • Sorry you have hurt yourself ~ hope your shoulder gets better soon.
  • That sucks - injuries sure are discouraging to the ol' exercise regime - what's plan B? Keep working it!!!!
  • plan b? nothing i can't even walk without it jarring
  • Sorry slim, those kind of injuries are always such a pain to get over. Were they able to pop it back into place at least?
    I hope you feel better, I'm not sure if you guys have IcyHot over in the UK but that's what I used when I had any sports injuries from softball. It wasn't a cure but it usually helped with the pain for a bit.

I hope you feel better.
  • Sorry to hear that your hurt. Hope you heal up real soon!!!
  • Man Si you sure have a nack for getting yourself in a jam. Hope you are feeling better today. Guess we will be seeing you around here more eh. That's tuff to not be able to do anything. Been there done that.
  • Have you tried walking in water? Maybe it will support the shoulder?

Good luck with your healing process - remember - it will get better - this is just a temporary dip in the road.
  • I hope you feel better!!!

Hugs!

M'Chelle
  • I hate to say it.... "Told you so!"
  • Awe, you poor guy. That sucks. Hope you heal quickly!
  • Sorry to hear about your shoulder, hope it gets better soon