Can I join?

• Hello,

My name is Shelley. I would love to join your club. I am currently 254 pounds. I started out at 261. I need to lose 125 pounds to get to my goal of 125. I need all the support that I can get.
    I would love to be a part of your group.

• If support is what you need, then you've come to the right spot! I find posting or even just reading posts helps me alot.
    Welcome!
  • Hi and welcome.
  • Hiya Shelley, and welcome! Glad to have you...the more the merrier! Come on in and make yourself at home!

Hugs!

M'Chelle
  • Absolutely! Welcome...You will find that you are very happy here, I'm sure

Linda
  • All is better in groups. Welcome, I'm new here too. We'll be new together!
    Lynne
  • Welcome Shelley and congrats on your weight loss so far!

Love Amanda x
  • Welcome!!! Please freel free to jump right in!!!
  • Welcome!
  • It is wonderful to have you hear Shelley. Welcome!!!
  • Hi, I'm SarahE (Sarah Elizabeth but called Sally). I'm totally computer illiterate and do not know if the information I provided hit the right spot. I want to lose 100 lbs and have lost 20 on the South Beach. May I join your group?
  • Hello, Shelley and Sally! (Sally, I'm a Sarah, too! But I really go by -- Sarah. )

A very sincere welcome to both of you!!! You have each lucked upon the most supportive, warm and kind group of MOTIVATED folks to hit the internet!! Make sure you participate to the degree that you're comfortable, and be sure to "lurk" --- that is, read what everybody else is saying. It really will help you so much to stay focused and you'll get some great ideas and information.

Best to both of you -- and congratulations on your progress thus far! Again, WELCOME!
  • Of course you may Sally
    Nice to meet you!
    You'll be glad you found this place, and feel free to ask ALL the questions you want about posting and computer stuff to help you on your way.
    No question is too silly...we'd never want computer illiteracy to come between you and us.

First thing to do is subscribe to, or join this group...so you can find us easily when you come to the site...from there...just start posting and asking questions.
    If you want to start your own thread on our main page..hit the little button at the top of the main page that says "new thread"..and we'll help you from there.

Welcome once again
    Linda