Weekly Weigh In 6/20 to 6/26

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Good Monday Morning Everyone!

I thought I'd start this week's thread. I'm down another 1 lb! For a total of 32.8!

Have a good week everyone!
  • I'm down four, to 284, even after Father's Day cake yesterday.
  • I'm down 3.5 to 263.5 (the ticker doesn't do half pounds).
  • Congrats on the losses ladies!

Entered a new decade today... down 3 pounds to 247!
  • Wow we are off to a great start this week. Good job everyone.
  • Well done, everyone!

I've been on and off the scales a dozen times this morning checking and rechecking that the 221 pounds it shows is spot on! And it is! The 4 pound drop means I've achieved my first short-term goal with a week to spare. : Excuse me whilst I celebrate a little....

Whew! Okay, enough of that. Now on to the End of Summer Challenge.
  • Great loss Ali. Keep up the good work.
  • Back down this week 2 pounds. Yippee!!
  • Down 2 lbs this week to 223.

Gratz to all the losers this week!
  • I'm not too sure what I'm down this week, but I'll err on the side of caution to avoid dissappointment. The first time I weighed myself on my new scale today it said 211.4 and then it said 212.8 so I'm going to say down one pound to 212....does everyone think that's the way to go?

As you know, I'm dealing with a new digital scale....so what do you think?

xoxo
    Linda
  • I'm not sure whether we'll get a chance to weigh in tomorrow at the doctor's, so I weighed on my MIL's scale this morning. It weighs either 1 pound over or 1 pound under the doctor's scale, I forget which...But either way, I've lost. It said I was 215, and last week at the doctor's I'd maintained at 219. So, I either weigh 214 or 216 today, and I'll gladly take either of those numbers!

Tried on a pair of size 18 jeans last night and they fit perfectly. I don't think I've worn 18's since 1993. I can't wait to slip into some 16's and 14's! When I feel like things aren't going well sometimes, I need to put on my old size 26 pair.
  • I lost 3 lbs this week down to 283. Getting close to a new decade. Maybe next week.
  • I netted a 2 pound loss this week - I'm at my 60% goal, finally!
  • Great losses, you lot.

Kimberley and Howie: 267 pounds between you altogether! You two are amazing!
  • Yeah down 1 pound concidering it was a horrible week for eating right and exercising I'm amazed. Well I hit my goal now to reward my self and reach for the next one.