3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   I'm BAAAACKKKKK!!!! (Again) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/59656-im-baaaackkkkk-again.html)

bonnieangel 06-15-2005 01:49 PM

I'm BAAAACKKKKK!!!! (Again)

Hello everyone! I’m not sure if anyone remembers me or not…my last post date was April of 2003!...but I’m back again. Back to trying to lose this blasted weight. It’s a never-ending battle, but the way I see it if I’m still trying then I haven’t lost the war completely. So here I am again. So where am I at now? Let me see…I recently signed up with Curves (again…do you see a pattern here?) on Thursday 6/9. I really enjoy it. They have expanded the hours at the one in my area, so it is open at 6:30 in the a.m. on Mon, Wed and Fri. That’s really convenient. The one I go to is .3 miles down the street, so I can even get a little extra exercise in and walk down there. Get this – my husband says he will only let me walk down there if he walks with me because he doesn’t want some wacko to snatch me up. Isn’t that sweet?! I went to my first a.m. class this morning and was surprised to see that there were actually 3 other ladies there that early. Food wise, I am trying what I call the “small changes” method. One thing is being conscious of what I put on my plate, whatever it is. I’m also trying to do at least one thing positive that I can brag about each day. The other day it was getting a hamburger without cheese and mustard instead of mayo. Today it’s getting up and going to Curves, and of course getting my big behind back over to this site and talking to all of you fine ladies again!! I know that I can’t do this alone, so I humbly beg to be let back into your good graces!

Hugs! ;)

M’Chelle aka Bonnieangel

Sheila53 06-15-2005 02:33 PM

It sounds like you're making some great changes. Stay around and post often!

Sandi 06-15-2005 02:34 PM

I remember you!!!! :D So nice to see you back!!! Sounds like you have a good plan in place!!

WELCOME BACK!!!!! :wave:

howie6267 06-15-2005 02:45 PM

That's about when I joined so I don't remember you but sure is good to have you here now. So keep up the good work and I look forward to getting to know you.

Amanda Panda 06-15-2005 03:42 PM

I think I came a few months after you must have left - but wanted to say 1000 welcomes to you!

Love Amanda x

Br00klyn 06-15-2005 06:46 PM

Welcome Back & Good Luck! :D

Jillegal 06-16-2005 02:30 AM

I'm another one who never got to know you because I joined a couple of months after you left ... hey, lets make up for lost time! ;) Welcome back and keep posting!

Reaferg 06-16-2005 08:39 AM

Well welcome back. I too join after you left, looking foward to getting to know you.

barbygirl43 06-16-2005 11:53 AM

Welcome Back M’Chelle. I remember you from before I dropped off a ways back. Glad to see you made it back to us. :)

Inca's Momma 06-16-2005 11:58 AM

Hiya M'Chelle I remember you also! Congrats on finding your way back to us.

bonnieangel 06-16-2005 05:16 PM

Thanks ya'll for the warm welcome home! I know that will all of the support there is here, this is where I belong!!

Hugs!

M'Chelle