3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Weekend Challenge! 6/10 - 6/12 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/59377-weekend-challenge-6-10-6-12-a.html)

howie6267 06-09-2005 11:06 PM

Weekend Challenge! 6/10 - 6/12

After the last thread I don't know if they will let this one through. Anyway is anyone up for another weekend of healthy eating.

Tomorrow will be easy for me because I'm not aloud to eat breakfast and it will be treat night for dinner so I should be able to stay within my calories. Then the rest of the weekend is right on plan.

karrier 06-10-2005 02:07 PM

Yes

I'm in.
karrier

treefrogtoes 06-10-2005 02:32 PM

Planning on taking it easy Saturday... just doing some landscaping! Sunday We want to go to a state park and do some hiking (we can take the dog)! Eating will be forever on plan, so no worries there!

Have a super weekend!

barbygirl43 06-10-2005 04:18 PM

I'm up for it. Not doing much today. I've alreayd blown my calories for the day just about and I have a weinie roast (I hope I'm not going to open this up for another discussion like last weeks) through the grandma-in-law's church as the end of VBS tonight.

Going to get in a lot of walking this weekend just because it feels good to and I want to see how many miles Cecilia can rack up. (She's my pedometer. :))

dakotamidnight 06-10-2005 04:24 PM

I'm up for it, I need something to make me accountable since I'm headed home this weekend for the frist time since christmas.

Going to try to stay OP without using my flex points, throughout the entire weekend. And maybe fit in a workout or two.

Sheila53 06-10-2005 05:08 PM

I'm in!

cecilyisworking 06-10-2005 11:03 PM

I'm in too! I'm committing to taking 2 long walks and staying on track with my eating.

howie6267 06-12-2005 12:38 PM

Hows everyone doing? Lets finish out with a bang here. I did lousy Friday and went over my treat calories by 1000. Did really good yesterday and doing really good today. I made several blunders last week. I don't know where my mind was. Kind of stressed about having a vasectomy but I don't know if that had anything to do with it or not. Oh well I've done good the rest of the weekend and it's a new week. Just have to work off a few pounds that I had already lost. I know I can do that. Nothing new there.

cecilyisworking 06-12-2005 12:53 PM

Hi everyone!

So far so good-- one good day of eating, one walk done, and a good start on Sunday...

I'm finding that it's easier for me on the weekends. During the week I'm not as in control of my environment at work (and I think I use food as an excuse to take a break from what I should be doing!)

Oh, and Howie, if I had one of those things, I'd be pretty freaked out about someone tinkering with the plumbing too. :o Time to get back on track! :)

Sheila53 06-12-2005 09:16 PM

If you're going to stress eating over something, surgery is probably at the top of the list. My DH had a vasectomy 21.5 years ago. Hhmm, my daughter turns 22 in September. No coincidence there! Like most things, I'm betting the anticipation is worse than the actual event.

My weekend's been great! We ate out for lunch both Saturday and Sunday. Saturday I had a chef salad with turkey, no cheese, and dressing on the side. The server brought two small bowls of dressing, and said to let her know if I needed more. I used about 1/2 tablespoon! On Sunday, we went to a restaurant that we literally sniffed out. I smelled salmon and I wanted some. Unfortunately, the salmon was in a hash with Yukon potatoes, poached eggs and hollandaise sauce, and I debated for quite a while. But, I gritted my teeth and ordered a $6 pile of mesclun greens with a light vinagrette (they really made some money off me!). I told my DH that when I start wearing a loose size 10, I'm coming back for that smoked salmon hash. :D

cecilyisworking 06-12-2005 11:57 PM

I ate on plan the whole weekend and took my two walks! I'm feeling virtuous. :lol: :angel: :D

Hope everyone else had a good one!

howie6267 06-13-2005 12:21 AM

Good job Cecily.

barbygirl43 06-13-2005 11:38 AM

WTG Sheila and Cecily.

My weekend was a total washout. I did work on my tan some though :)

KIMMIFIER 06-15-2005 10:22 AM

New To The Forums. How Do I Join Challenges?

I AM NEW TO 3FC AND THE FORUMS. I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN SOME OF THE CHALLENGES TO HELP KEEP ME HONEST AND MOTIVATED. DO I JUST CHIME IN OR DO I NEED TO SIGN IN SOMEWHERE WITH MY STATS/INFO ETC ETC?
THANKS!
KIM

http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tra...3/140/247/.png

howie6267 06-15-2005 11:29 AM

Just join in Kim. We would love to have you. You can fill out a Bio if you like. There is a sticky thread at the top of the fourm.