Old 06-09-2005, 11:50 AM   #1  
"Love Me Some Me"

S/C/G: H:267 C: see ticker G:150ish

Height: 5'4

Default Hold On My Dear Watson! Ab Sighting Report!

Oh my goodness! Stop the press! I just took a walk into my kitchen to serve up a bit of fruit smoothie (from the bottom of the freezer) and noticed . . . . I have ABS . . . Don't hold your breath, but they are in there. How did I inadvertently find these illusive abs, you might ask? I am SLIGHTLY sore from the 135* crunches done last night before bed . . . this small bit of soreness encourages me to go on a coupla more days . . . WATCH OUT BEYONCE and CHRISTINA!!!!!

* The crunches are 3 sets (15 reps) and 3 variations - Thanks Bob Greene and Oprah . . . again!

Last edited by jenhai; 06-09-2005 at 11:52 AM. Reason: typo
jenhai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 09:11 PM   #2  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

LOL. Okay, that was too cute.

Of course, I know there are some Alton Brown fans on the board and when I saw Ab sighting (which is what he goes by), I got a little too excited.
Goddess Jessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005, 09:21 PM   #3  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

It's always nice to find parts you did not realize were there. I can't believe the difference in my body now.

I love Alton Brown. He is so entertaining. We just got our cables version of TIVO and I love how you can just hit record series and it gets all the shows. Altons was one of the first I set to record.
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote