Weekly Weigh In 6/6 - 6/12

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Good Morning everyone...just wanted to get the thread going

I stayed the same this week, but since I celebrated my birthday 3 days in a row last week, I must say I'm pretty happy. Good thing birthdays only come around once a year!

Have a good week everyone.
  • Well, the scale was down today ~ I didn't weigh last week, so this isn't all in one week (3 lbs), but I'll take it.
  • Gratz on the loss Gayle, 3 lbs in 2 weeks is wonderful.
    Beth - that's a good attitude, I hope you had a nice birthday

I haven't been around very much on the boards, but i've been sticking to my plan and this week I"m down 2 lbs.

Good luck everyone for the coming week.
  • I've been good with my food and beverage, but lacking in movement this week. I had been feeling that "tight in the hands and feet" feeling from swolleness, so I figured I might have a couple pounds of water loss, too.

Down 6 pounds from 295 to 289.
  • Congrats all!

I'm down 3 pounds this week!

At a total loss so far of 60!
  • I am down 1 pound this week.
  • Down 2lbs for the past week
  • You guys are all LOSERS!!! WTG!

I will post mine on Friday!
  • Good job everyone.
  • (oops. Had to move this from last week's thread since today was my weigh-in day)

Argh. I was so good this week and no movement for today. I saw the scale pro/con thread and here's one reason why I weigh every day-- I was down 2.5 pounds on Saturday and was well within my calories since then and exercised Saturday and Sunday. So the scale is a fickle thing!

The way I chose to look at it is that the loss will just show up in next week's numbers. My clothes absolutely feel looser, so I won't be deterred!!!

Congrats to everyone else, you're doing great!
  • Good Job everyone!! I hope to join you all in the loss column this week!
  • Right attitude, Cecily!

Good work, everybody!

Keeping on track. Down 4 lbs. this week. 1/3 to goal!!! If I don't exercise, my weight goes straight up, but when I keep at it intense, I am moving the right direction.
  • Well done, everyone!

Good to see you're not setting too much store in what the scale says, Cecily. It doesn't tell the whole story.

I'm down another 2 pounds this week.
  • I've lost 6 pounds since last Tuesday. Tuesday 5/31, I weighed 197.5. This morning, I weighed in at 191.5. *yea* I am so going to hit 160 before I know it Good luck to you guys too!
  • Wow! Look at you go, Lesnars!