Old 06-03-2005, 04:25 PM   #16  

Every 20 pounds I am getting myself a Jo Malone perfume. I have got the fig and cassis so far, the next one on my list is nectarine and honey. It smells like my grandmother's garden when I was a kid.

I have been buying clothes too, but mainly boring stuff to wear to work, as my old work trousers were indecent and had to go!!!!
kykaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 03:41 AM   #17  
Black Belt In Training

S/C/G: 289/243/160

Height: 5' 7"

I love all the suggestions for rewards! Awesome!

For myself, I've been thinking of some rewards.
When I reach my next goal, which is to lose 15 more pounds by August 13 (my 29 birthday) I am going to get myself an awesome hair cut and donate my hair to Locks of Love. My hair is down to my butt so I've got more than enough to share-LOL
The only other reward I decided on for sure is when I reach my goal weight. I am finally getting that tattoo I've been hankerin' for! Actually, I want 2. An armband of elephants marching trunk to tail and the second one is a dragon of some kind. Haven't found the perfect dragon picture yet though. Love dragons and elephants!

Other rewards I've considered:
A day at the spa! Never been to one sounds luscious though and in my area here there are alot of resorts and a couple of them have day spas. Most are pricey but I'm worth it!

One whole day to myself, shopping! No kids, no boyfriend! Alone, completely! Love my kids, love my DB but shopping is so much more fun when they are at home! LOL

A day at one of the waterparks near my home. I LOVE the waterparks but am too self concious to go.

A day a Six Flags to ride the rollar coasters. Preferably just DB and myself until the kids are olders. Never been on a real rollar coaster and afraid to go now. What if I don't fit in the seats?!? Too embarassing!
taekwondomom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 02:09 PM   #18  
missaprylj

Well.... my rewards don't neccessarily go with specific pounds lost. For example... in February will be the Senior Sweetheart's Ball and I would *LOVE* to buy a gorgeous dress off the rack for that. And for my graduation in June (also the time I hope to be at goal) I'm going to buy whatever dress I find that looks the best on me with no questions asked about price, lol. In fact, I may buy two. One for the ceremony, one for the party, . I'll think more about 10lb./20lb. rewards though... I have always wanted a manicure -corn chip nails and all!
Old 06-04-2005, 05:59 PM   #19  
YP1
Sub-4 marathon runner!

S/C/G: 260/156/148-152

Height: 5 9

I'm starting to worry myself by thinking of stupidly healthy rewards. Like if I lose x lb I'll look at getting a bike so I can cycle to work.

In a way that worries me, very much! Who is this person I've become.

I'm lucky in that one of my next rewards will be free - scuba diving lessons when I can face the trauma of pouring myself into a wetsuit. My father and sister are both instructors so no cash flow problems there!
YP1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 05:48 PM   #20  
Crazy Canuck

I decided to treat myself to a little non-food reward that turned out to be food related after all...

I bought a bottle of aromatherapy "Sensually Cool Vanilla Bean" body wash. During my shower last night I lathered up and it was really, really nice, but when I was drying off I came to realize that I smelled like a vanilla milkshake! So much for sensual. However, I managed to convince myself it was only because I'm food obsessed and hoped G would recognize the allure of the scent. As I slipped into bed and snuggled up against him he whispered "you smell so gooooood...just like pudding! Turned out okay though - he had a craving for a little dessert
Jillegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 05:55 PM   #21  
Jennifer

*Rereads Jill's post* What was the name of that brand again?

Ha!
teapotdynamo is offline   Reply With Quote