The dress from Jennifer (pics)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I wore the dress today (bloated and all)and I love how it feels on me.
    This is what it looks like on me. The last pic is without me sucking in my belly and me looking preggo. Gotta love TOM.

• Oooh, very pretty! I esp like the V-neck and the edging. You (and Jennifer!) have good taste.
  • Hubba hubba! It really accentuates your curves, especially your waist! And the length is great on you... it was way too long on me.

Thanks for taking the pics!!!
  • I love it, Dawnyal! Thanks for sharing the pics!
  • You look great!!
  • Pretty dress! And you look wonderful in it. Are you wearing it for a special occasion? I really like the neckline.
  • Dawnyal!!!! My GOD....you are DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!! Lordy. You have some major prettiness going on, girl!!!!

Oh yeah, very pretty dress, too. Love the V-neck, the edging, and the hourglass effect.

Seriously, Dawnyal.....drop like 40 more, and you could totally model. I'd give a finger for your cheekbones.
  • Yes! Dawnyal! You are GORGEOUS! *Beautiful*
  • Both you and the dress look fabulous!
  • I love that dress!!! The neck line and 3/4 sleeves are so flattering. Dawnyal, you look fabulous.
  • Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Catherine EDD#11 June 24th
    mabear's homepage
    Restarted Jan 17 '05 at 243. Trying to maintain while pregnant.
  • WOWEE! You look wonderful!

Sarah, you slay me. Hey, we could always remove one finger from each hand and have 'em implanted in your face...Instant cheekbones.
  • Gorgeous dress, as everyone else has said, it accentuates your lovely curvaceous figure.
  • You look so good in that dress.. and I love love your hair!

-Aimee
  • What an awesome dress! You look great!!