3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Weekly Journal Buddy Thread (5/09 to 5/15) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/57658-weekly-journal-buddy-thread-5-09-5-15-a.html)

PeachGirl 05-09-2005 02:04 PM

Weekly Journal Buddy Thread (5/09 to 5/15)

I didn't see this started yet so I figured I'd go ahead and put one up. I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day.
I slipped a little this weekend (nothing horrible), but I'm back on the horse again today and ready to go another week of good eatting. :hungry:

Today's Menu
Breakfast - 1 cup Cinnamon Toast Crunch w/ Skim Milk
Lunch - 1 Egg salad sandwich

Dinner tonight is going to be left overs, so probably some Mahi Mahi w/ a salad & light dressing.

Have a great week everyone!

Sheila53 05-09-2005 02:19 PM

5/9/05

1 Tbl. ff cottage cheese
1 egg
1/2 whole wheat English muffin
1 tsp. light margarine

2 TJ's veggie enchiladas
salad w/ 1 Tbl. lite balsamic vinagrette dressing and .7 oz. cheddar

Smoothie w/frozen banana, strawberries & 1 c. milk

Turkish Chicken Thighs (2)
salad w/ 1 Tbl. lite balsamic vinagrette dressing
small potato w/2 Tbl. FF sour cream

willowgirl 05-09-2005 02:27 PM

Yea, I slipped a little this weekend to but I am not going to let myself worry or get too frustrated by it. Nothing good comes out of that :)

5/09/05
18.5 of 26 pts used so far
1086 cals (that doesn't sound like that much!)

Morning: 4pts
2.5 - 1 cup Kashi Go Lean Go Lean Cereal
1.5 - 1/2 cup 2% reduced fat milk

Lunch: 2pts
0 - 1 cup mixed greens
0 - 2 Tbsp fat-free Italian salad dressing
2 - MICHELINA LEAN MEAL

Evening: 6.5pts
Thrown Together Omelette:
0.5 - 2 items egg white(s)
2 - 1 whole egg
0 - 1 cup cooked spinach
0 - 1 cup cooked zucchini
0 - 1 cup cooked summer squash
0 - 1 cup mushroom(s)
2 - 1/4 cup Kraft 2% Milk Reduced Fat Natural Shredded Cheese Cheddar & Monterey Jack
2 - 2 pcs Albertson's Canadian Bacon

Snacks: 6pts
0 - 1 item Jell-O Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin Snacks Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin Snacks, Raspberry
2 - 6 oz Yoplait Light Blueberry Yogurt
2 - 6 oz Yoplait Light Orange Cream Yogurt
2 - 1 Kraft Mozzarella & Cheddar Cheese String Cheese

Water: 60oz
Exercise: :(

SuchAPrettyFace 05-09-2005 06:39 PM

Thank you for starting the new thread, PeachGirl!

5/9

1 cup coffee
1/2-1 cup skim

1 wrap sandwich consisting of:
1 spinach Flatout bread
1 wedge laughing cow lite
4 slices (1 serving) healthy choice turkey lunch meat
chives, sprinkled over it all

1 banana
1/2 liter water

1.5-2 cups jumbo elbow noodles
1/2 cup ragu lite parmesan alfredo sauce
1/2 cup broccoli
2 Tbsp real bacon bits
sprinkle of cracked pepper
sprinkle of garlic powder
sprinkle of parmesan

1 santa fe gardenburger, :lol: I had thought it was Italian style
1 tsp cranberry mustard

1/2 liter water

2 homemade chocolate chip-nut cookies
1 cup skim

6oz low-sodium V8
2 cups fresh watermelon
1 cup skim

missaprylj 05-09-2005 06:57 PM

Kashi w/ skim milk

chicken soup
cheese and crackers
baby carrots
yogurt

popcorn

ham steak
mashed potatos and gravy
peas

Skim milk latte

Total: 1586 ;)

howie6267 05-09-2005 10:39 PM

I got called this morning by work wanting me to drive to Seymour Indiana. So here I am in Indiana. I have done really good today even with travel. I plan on doing good tomorrow too. I still have 470 calories left. I'm supposed to get called into the plant tonight. So if I do a will stop and get a little something on the way. If not I guess I will have day of low calories.

Kashi w/blueberries and skim milk
Pork roast wrap w/spinach and tomato
Subway Turkey sub with all the veggies
Ice cream cone
1/2 serving of jelly beans

Jillegal 05-10-2005 01:29 AM

Thanks for starting this PeachGirl :)

5/9/05
3 - 1c Kashi Go Lean
1 - 1/2c 1% milk
1 - 1c grapes

0 - Salad of lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, radishes
1 - Serving of low fat dill yogurt salad dressing
3 - Tin of flaked tuna (water packed) tossed in salad
1 - Asto fat free sugar free yogurt

3 - Baked chicken breast
0 - salsa (baked with chicken)
3 - bean salad (pinto and kidney beans, chickpeas and vinagrette)
2 - one serving new potatoes (3 tiny ones) with fresh ground pepper

2 - 1/2c 1% cottage cheese mixed with fruit (see below)
2 - DelMonte peaches/pears/cherries mix (drained and rinsed)
22 points

Beverages: 2 500ml bottles water, 2 cans soda water, 2 small bottles Perrier water, 2 large mugs of tea

Exercise: 20min walk with dog in a.m., 2-1/2km walk with dog in evening.

artist 05-10-2005 04:16 AM

Hello people! I am back from a great vacation - great on the mountains, sea, sunshine front, a disaster on the healthy eating front......something got to me, and I managed to put on 8 lbs in 9 days.......It is a bit annoying to have put back on everything I lost, plus a bit more, in the month before I went away - and I am surprised I gained that much - but in a way it is a good lesson to realise how fast it can come back on, and the most important thing is that I am getting right back on that track!

Anyway, I have put that behind me now, and am back on the healthy lifestyle as of yesterday. Here is what I ate yesterday:

Porridge, coffee
Chicken, veg, bbq sauce, rice (ate out - only had a bit of the rice, and avoided most of the sauce)
Apple
Smoked salmon and salad sandwich
Strawberries
Apple
Porridge

30 min walk

howie6267 05-10-2005 08:05 AM

Well I ended up with a real low calorie day yesterday. They never called me into the plant until this morning so no late night snack. Most likely would have been unhealthy anyway. Man I hate mornings. I would hate to be back on day shift.

BethC 05-10-2005 08:14 AM

I haven't been doing too well, my "day off" Saturday turned into 3 days. I was sick Sunday with my tooth (which was killing me) and ate to make up for it, which was really hard to do since I couldn't chew, but I managed just fine. Then yesterday, I went back to the dentist whose fixed the problem and I just kept eating!

Actually, I this is going to sound odd, but last Friday, I bought a dress for this museum benefit that I have tomorrow, it was black, short, and low cut. If I cover my arms, I looked good in it, but something about that dress has been sitting in the back of my mind while I'm eating, like "you won't be able to the wear the dress if you keep doing this...". Maybe I'm not ready to wear such a revealing dress?

But the good news is that I'm back on plan today and I'm staying there...

Jillegal 05-10-2005 11:42 AM

I feel your pain, Artist, but you have to know that 8lbs. in 9 days isn't all fat and that you'll be expelling quite a bit of water over the next little while. ;) On the other hand, that weight you lost during a month of truly watching what you eat and exercising WAS fat!

You're right back on track now and soon all you'll remember from your lovely trip is the fun and scenery because the extra weight will be GONE!

Glad you had a wonderful time ... any pictures? :D

jillybean720 05-10-2005 12:37 PM

Did some cooking/measuring/preparing of meals this past weekend to use throughout the week as healthier alternatives to what I have been eating lately (no more Chef Boyardee mac n' cheese--even if it is only 190 calories!). I bought a TON of little Gladware containers and made 8 meals of chicken teriyaki stir-fry with brown rice (which I put in the freezer to use as frozen meals whenever I need them) and 6 meals of wheat rigatoni with 3-cheese tomato sauce and parmesan cheese (which I put in the fridge--for some reason, I dont think these would freeze and reheat quite as well as the stir-fry). So now I have a freezer and fridge full of HEALTHY meals that require no further preparation other than a minute or two in the microwave :) I think next weekend, I will make a bunch of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to have on hand also (I LOVE pb&J! of course, it's 1 tblsp reduced-fat Skippy, 1 tblsp strawberry jam, and 2 slice of Wonder Light bread for a total of about 220 calories per sandwich). I'm so motivated this week for some reason--I'm not gonna question it!

Today's eats:
Breakfast: Honey Bunches of Oats with skim milk (at least I finally got away from the Cocoa Puffs and Cinnamon Toast Crunch!)
Snacks: string cheese
fruit salad (fresh watermelon, grapes, kiwi, and strawberries that I cut up this weekend--YUM!)
banana
Lunch: Chicken teriyaki stir-fry (chicken, brown rice, sugar snap peas, corn, brocolli, a little red pepper, and teriyaki sauce)
Snack: fat-free, no sugar added strawberry-banana yogurt
Dinner: wheat rigatoni with tomato sauce
Snack: apple
Grand total of approximately 1500 calories for the day, plus I'm actually starting to eat some vegetables (those of you who have read my whining about veggies know that I pretty much HATE all of them, so this is a big step for me :p )

missaprylj 05-10-2005 01:13 PM

Jill, that's awesome! Getting away from the processed stuff is going to help immensely!

PeachGirl 05-10-2005 01:43 PM

That's great Jill... after this box of cinnamon toast crunch I'm going for something healthier too...altho I'll miss the sugar buzz in the morning :devil:

Today's Eats:
Breakfast - Light Strawberry & banana Yogurt
Lunch - Egg Salad Sandwich (my husband made me a batch of this over the weekend, and I swear I'm never going to eat any again after it's finished)
Snack - 4 slices of apples and 2 small cubes of cheese
Dinner - Planned: Pot Pie

Sandi 05-10-2005 04:26 PM

Howie - you are just a few hours away from me right now!!!

Jill - Great job on preparing those meals. Sometimes it's hard to accept that we really shouldn't be eating the stuff that isn't all that healthy even if it is lower in cals.

Artist - It happens. What's important is that your back!!!

BethC - Glad your tooth is better. You ARE ready to wear that dress!! Look how far you've come!!! You go Girl!!!

I lost 1.4 lbs last week. Which considering I ate ALL my flex points and didn't exercise is pretty good. I keep saying that I need to get back to exercise and I really do if I want to turn up the heat on this weight loss.

Day 27 ON PLAN
5/9/05
5 - Mint Zone Perfect Bar
7 - Subway Turkey Ham
2 - Subway Baked Chips
3 - McDonald's Ice cream Cone
7 - Pulled Pork Sandwich (no Webber Grill, but it'll do)
4 - 6 oz. oven french fries
3 - 1/2 cup light ice cream
1 - 1/2 cup skim milk
32 - TOTAL

Tonight is Bunko! :( Making me a little nervous. She is having Italina beef, chips, pasta salad, cherry cheesecake and carmel brownies and of course munchies on the table as we play. I won't be getting there until late, so less time to munch. I brought an apple. I'll have 1 Italin beef with my apple and 1 brownie. That's it. :crossed: Right now the daily grind is pretty easy, it's "events" like this that are hard.