Only me

• random check up i been hovering around still busy college is winding up got lots of forms to fill in bla bla bla. got a new job sorted i start working back on the door in a few months i'm just waiting for my licence so i'm starting training again in the morning get back into shape for all those lovely women i'll be seeing on there nights out
  • Good to see you around. What is back on the Door? What's your new job?
  • Good to see you are still alive!
  • Hey stranger - glad to see you still think of us from time to time!
  • back on the door as in nightclub door work i'm currently about 260 again and i'm back in training just been running (yawn!) joined back at the gym i have to have my ankles heavily strapped up though still! shoulders are both fine now i'm doing a kettlebell work out at 7am then off to the gym where i run cycle and cross train for 90mins then have a few laps of the pool to stretch out before i sit in the spa will see how long it takes to get back to my 226 norm i got till mid summer should be done ive or take a few pounds
  • Great to see you! What's kettlebell, Si?

I had my first experience in a sauna this week - love that heat after swimming!
  • kettlebells are weights that look like cannon balls with handles on they are based on russian weights called poods. 1 pood is about 16kgs which is what i have very hard work lol
  • Glad to see you still checking in kiddo!!
  • weekend up date its 4.30pm its monday and i'm still suffering from teh worlds worst known hangover!
  • Welcome Back!