Old 04-27-2005, 03:29 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

Talking (OT) Some new hair dos for me

One of my parenting board members came across this and it's really fun to do. The last two are my favorite and I may even consider going that short.
Here is a link to it.
Hair Styles

barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 03:44 PM   #2  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

That second-to-last one looks like it's your real hair!!
SuchAPrettyFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 05:35 PM   #3  
I climb mountains!

S/C/G: 284/208/145

Woo hoo, Dawnyal! My vote is with the last one, for the record. Verrrrry sexy.

I have to say, I never would have thought I'd look good with ubershort hair, but after getting as many sincere compliments on my buzz cutt/bald head as I have, and after actually seeing for myself how sexy an unframed face can be -- and that's at 225 lbs. and a size 16/18 -- I swear I think I might actually stick with the short, short, short look! (Think of a haircut along the lines of what'sherface on Law and Order SVU.) It's quicker, a lot more fun in convertibles, and gets you more neck kisses! I never would have known that hats could be sexy on me, and that -- and this might sound crazy to some of you -- my bare forehead could just BE, and not be the focal emphasis of my face. (Don't ask. It's an obsessive thing. )

Gotta say, I wouldn't have done if this not forced to do so ......but then this revelation has turned out to be one of the good things that have come out of a 6-month term of chemotherapy! Who'da thunk?

Gotta love the silver lining.

Last edited by lessofsarahtolove; 04-27-2005 at 05:37 PM.
lessofsarahtolove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 05:49 PM   #4  
Just Peachy

Count another vote for the shorter hair, I like the one on the 2nd to the last row, on the left side. Makes you look young.

I had shorter hair forever. It was so much more managable especially when you aren't really a morning person. All this talk has made me think about cutting it all off again for the summer. I have enough hair now that I could donate to locks of love...so added bonus.

Sarah, you're forehead looks fine...I'm not seeing the obsession. But then again, I have an unexplainable thing against my nose. Maybe every woman has something like that.
PeachGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 06:26 PM   #5  

I loved the last one! If ya get brave enough go for it!
Inca's Momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 07:34 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 238/157/138

Height: 5'4

I vote for the last one! Very cute.
flxthct107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 12:54 AM   #7  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

I like the last one as well. Very cute.

Sarah - I'm with you. I love the hats. And I look darn cute in them too. I wore one to an art gallery opening last weekend and pulled off a darn sexy mod look. I've always wanted to buzz my hair short. But I bang my head on so many things (have a nice lump because I went galavanting under a bridge a couple days ago and stood up) that I think it would be lumpy. I wanna see your do!
Goddess Jessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 01:21 AM   #8  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

Another for the last one.
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 01:24 AM   #9  
Howie6267's Honey

S/C/G: 277 / See ticker / 160

Height: 5'9"

Oh, my -- love those makeover sites. The last haircut is a definite thumbs-up! Go for it!
Gardenwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 11:42 AM   #10  
I climb mountains!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess Jessica
I've always wanted to buzz my hair short. But I bang my head on so many things (have a nice lump because I went galavanting under a bridge a couple days ago and stood up) that I think it would be lumpy. I wanna see your do!
Ok, Jessica -- so what's up with this teeny tiny bridge that you could actually bump your head on???? I think I need more information on this misshap.

As for having a lumpy head, it's interesting that you would bring this up. I currently harbor some significant resentment against my parents, as I now know that I was clearly left to lie on my back as a baby, just staring up at the ceiling for what must have been hours on end. Yes, my friend, the pate has a decided flatness. It's really very sad.
Old 04-28-2005, 11:53 AM   #11  
Howie6267's Honey

S/C/G: 277 / See ticker / 160

Height: 5'9"

Plateau of the pate? Pitiful such patrician lack of profundity persists!
Gardenwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 12:08 PM   #12  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

Sarah - remember way back when I told you that the loss of hair wouldn't be that bad. Ha!! Now I can say that I told you so!!!!

My hair is sort of like the second to last one, I've had short cuts forever and I would love to grow it out for that really curly hairstyle.
Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 01:56 PM   #13  
I climb mountains!

Red face

Jen, I'd love to be able to give you that, but I really wouldn't go quite that far. Sorry! I'm almost completely bald on top, I have no eyebrows, very few upper lashes and none on the bottom, and no nose hair (it does have a function, as it turns out -- who knew?) And I'm told it probably won't even begin to grow back until a few weeks after treatment ends. It's actually pretty traumatic. But since it's just completely out of my control, I try to look for the positive in it.
Old 04-28-2005, 07:41 PM   #14  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

Well I'm sure that it isn't the best thing that has ever happened in your life but I'll bet that in the grand scheme of things it isn't the worst. If it were me I don't think the hair would bother me so much as the eyelashes and eyebrows and I have to confess I never really even thought of nose hair! But on the plus side I guess you haven't had to shave your legs or pits! I hate that especially when I get to the gym and it's been just a couple of days too long and then it is really noticeable, probably only to me I hope.
Jen is offline   Reply With Quote